New Kit supplier

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange is the new rapsberry.

Funny you say that

We went fruit picking a few weeks ago, and as well as some very tasty strawberries and loganberries we picked some ....

Orange raspberries

Very tasty there were too

Wouldn't that be a :censored:ty brown colour?

FFS I'm not an amateur. It has a blue skin with tangerine fruit. I'm waiting for Ashley to get back to me on whether or not I can sell them in his shop in the new stand. This time next year Rodney.......

Just spotted this. Is this the new online outlet with replica kits being added soon?

http://oldham-academy.sondicoprofessional.com/additions-2

No. That's been live for just over two weeks now & it's where the academy lads (or us parents) are ordering their kit training kit from, which is slightly different to the first team replica stuff. I believe the main online store will be at http://store.sondico.com/football/replica-kit

No. That's been live for just over two weeks now & it's where the academy lads (or us parents) are ordering their kit training kit from, which is slightly different to the first team replica stuff. I believe the main online store will be at http://store.sondico.com/football/replica-kit

So we can order from there as I liked the tshirt at bottom?

Getting less and less bothered by kits as the seasons roll on, generally in football and Latics in particular. We have no strong sense of kit identity other than it having an element of blue in it. We have had some potential ones in the past, but not stuck to them and now have so many variations that nothing feels specifically Oldham. It seems your view on what is 'traditional' is set by the period of time you started to watch us.

I recall the amusement made at MUFC fans expense about the continual changing of kits - but Latics with new designs, new sponsors and new manufacturers and the pointless 3rd kit that allows a new away shirt EVERY year, we must be as bad if not worse.

Having a quick look through the link to lots of new kits it makes me wonder whether there has been a change in the allowable size of the front sponsorship logo recently? There are a lot that are certainly not subtle....

Having looked at some more kits:

You have to hope that Derby County don't have any larger than average players at the moment....a recipe for mocking there.

Forest does look good - but what is the 2 start thing? Emulating the World Cup thing but with European cups? United and Liverpool don't have them.

Edited by Scapegoat

Getting less and less bothered by kits as the seasons roll on, generally in football and Latics in particular. We have no strong sense of kit identity other than it having an element of blue in it. We have had some potential ones in the past, but not stuck to them and now have so many variations that nothing feels specifically Oldham. It seems your view on what is 'traditional' is set by the period of time you started to watch us.

I recall the amusement made at MUFC fans expense about the continual changing of kits - but Latics with new designs, new sponsors and new manufacturers and the pointless 3rd kit that allows a new away shirt EVERY year, we must be as bad if not worse.

Having a quick look through the link to lots of new kits it makes me wonder whether there has been a change in the allowable size of the front sponsorship logo recently? There are a lot that are certainly not subtle....

Man United, Liverpool the FA suppose it's happens with all clubs now whole you got fans that will buy each season plus a lot of sponsorships only been short term for smaller clubs.

With The UEFA FairPlay coming into force I don't see it changing.