New Kit supplier

1,000 shirts not sold (my guess).

1000? That seems more than a little bit high; that a delay of say two months maximum in releasing the kit would result in the overall loss of 1000 sales.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And some of them making mischief, trying to burn the portakabins down that sort of thing. Get them on a sewing machine, in front of the Chaddy I say.

If the club had built a mill chimney like I wanted that would have provided extra holiday income for the little scamps.

Is the detail of the Sports Direct deal that they take the profits from all sales of kit etc and something has been factored into the money we receive from them in return? SC has done the same thing with match day pies etc I believe. The club shop can't have made that much money. The delay is then down to Sondico and any loss to them. Now where did I put that yellow shirt and will it still fit me?

This is where I too am coming from but the 'sponsorship' deal will have inbuilt commissions based on our strip's sales but I bet that it will come nowhere near £200K per annum in total-I know who I would rather have on my side in any deal-MIke Ashley!