New Kit supplier

For the good, bad, and ugly have a look at

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-Kits/

If I was a West Brom fan I'd be livid....whereas Saints supporters see a return to something more traditional

I quite like the West Brom kit and for their fans, ok the blue stripes are now pin stripes, but it's not horrendously away from their classic colour scheme.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the West Brom kit and for their fans, ok the blue stripes are now pin stripes, but it's not horrendously away from their classic colour scheme.

I like a few of the Adidas kits, including that one. The Forest one is nice.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a bloke driving a car with a bright yellow football shirt with a latics badge it had a dark blue band half way down it, cant ever remember having a kit similar to this so will be intrigued to see if its the same one we end up with.

What's the harm of releasing images of the kit by the club?

This is probably the latest we've released pre-season and wondering why the hold-up or even the absence of any communication, images release, details of a launch date etc.

Could be due to fact we have no retail outlet at ground anymore but surely there's a contingency plan via SD outlets, internet or something.

Granted those who buy will buy but a fair few would be buying now...

We can only wait and see if ours are released next week and we are made aware of how they will be sold via website or SD store.

Is there a current SD store in Oldham? Being from midlands I only visit the football ground and occasionally the retail park that had the KFC in it across the road.