fantastic result

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are worried about the wrong Johnson BUT he is here for the course and will stay. The corner has well and truly been turned!

The 2 clubs where he has an affinity are Bristol City who are top of the league and who won't lose their manager, and Yeovil where his Dad has a job for life.

At this moment in time he is too much of a risk for a championship club to take him on as he has achieved nothing concrete. This may well change within the next 12 months.

Nevertheless we have him on a long contract so while we will not be able to stop him e will be compensated

Edited by GlossopLatic

Less sure about that penalty now!

I wasn't so sure at the time, but seeing the Rochdale players reaction there was only the goalie who seemed upset about it. Perhaps the highlights tonight may give us a better indication, although I dont think the BBC will include the O4U family silverware etc.

danny philliskirk DannyPhilly

@

Absolutely buzzin. Big win in a derby and 3 points! The Atmosphere and fans were class! Now onto Xmas do with the lads.

From twitter - wonder where the xmas do is?!

Id imagine thier curry and beer will taste good too!

LJ isn't joining the players - he doesn't want to cramp their style!

I dunno.

I think it's a foul.

He's got a hand on him as he's on the edge of the box; and its continues into the box, then there's a movement that looks a pull back, and a clip of his heel.

It's not an assault, its a smidge soft, but it's a foul.

Their Keeper should be looked at though, the forearm into Liam Kelly is naughty. A more cynical side may have taken that opportunity to have rolled around on the floor and alert the referee to what happened?

And yeah, probably not the best of ideas celebrating the penalty if you're in the home end...