Dieng

We've just won 3-0 pretty comfortably away at our local rivals! Danny P was involved in everything that was good about us today. You don't mess with a winning team.

If and when Ibehere comes back into the squad, I would imagine it will be in place of Amari on the bench.

We've just won 3-0 pretty comfortably away at our local rivals! Danny P was involved in everything that was good about us today. You don't mess with a winning team.

If and when Ibehere comes back into the squad, I would imagine it will be in place of Amari on the bench.

We'll see. We were average today and as we've got plenty of options wide and in midfield i reckon if the big lads fit he plays.

If you think that was us playing well today in the final 3rd you're mistaken. It'll be down to Johnson and Danny P to make way IMO.

I don't think we played anywhere near as well as we can today but we won 3 v 0.

If your solution is to drop the guy who scored 2 of our goals, or the guy who set up all 3, I despair.

If you think that was us playing well today in the final 3rd you're mistaken. It'll be down to Johnson and Danny P to make way IMO.

One thing is for sure, the manager has some selection headaches that none of us could have anticipated. Great squad and chapeau to the lads and LJ.