• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of whether you believe Ched should be given a second chance, whether you believe his is guilty - innocent, a victim or whatever:

Does anyone honestly believe it is now in the best interests Oldham Athletic to take him on?

The media attention.

The infighting between supporters

How can this now be worth it?

I'd love someone to explain to me how it is..

This is how I see it all. Forgetting the morals, and even the 'footballing decision' argument, the negatives outweigh any positives.

I'd argue it wouldn't even be a good footballing decision to sign an unfit player who hasn't played in 3 years and will probably move on in the summer.

This is how I see it all. Forgetting the morals, and even the 'footballing decision' argument, the negatives outweigh any positives.

I'd argue it wouldn't even be a good footballing decision to sign an unfit player who hasn't played in 3 years and will probably move on in the summer.

Key bit being move on in the summer. If his names cleared we'll pocket 1 or 2 million

Can anyone remember how long it took Hughes to get match fit?

If he does sign, then I am wondering how many more games we have before he would play a game?

Would people who are planning to stop coming wait until he actually plays or just stop as soon as he has a contract.

There may be a sell on cluase.

On the SSN live report from BP a minute ago, some young bloke in a grey top and black sleeveless Puffa type jobbie left the main entrance behind the reporter. It happened very quickly, so not sure who it was. But, could it have been ...?

Key bit being move on in the summer. If his names cleared we'll pocket 1 or 2 million

I wonder what 'success' in the eyes of the club and those that are not wholeheartedly against this.

For me it has to be enough goals to help acheive promotion. This season, the next or before his contract expires.

OR

A transfer fee of more than £2m.

Would people who are planning to stop coming wait until he actually plays or just stop as soon as he has a contract.

The minute he signs, I will have had enough and will stand by what I said I would do yesterday. Very, very sad if that's what it comes to.

SSN going live to BP after this commercial break. On the main entrance doors, aren't there something like Family Club award sticker thingies? So much for that if he signs.

This

As someone else said.... Its going to prompt questions from the kids along the lines of "Daddy, whats a rapist"....