Oldham v Fleetwood (Away)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeping generalisation here: season ticket holders are a lot older than sporadic attendees.

Perhaps. I reckon (and hope) they still will make open sale - if there's still a few hundred standing tickets left and most ST holders will have bought last week or on Saturday. Will certainly sell out generally. The question then is whether the police make it all ticket after the War the other week.

Perhaps. I reckon (and hope) they still will make open sale - if there's still a few hundred standing tickets left and most ST holders will have bought last week or on Saturday. Will certainly sell out generally. The question then is whether the police make it all ticket after the War the other week.

I doubt it. They'll find as enough excuses not to, as it costs to make it all ticket. With an away end of just 1200 they'll have a lot more experience this season of seeing it sold out than Dale had and probably more precautions in place.

Edited by NewBlue

I reckon (and hope) they still will make open sale - if there's still a few hundred standing tickets left and most ST holders will have bought last week or on Saturday.

200 left as of 2 today

Maybe not then. I'll throw my hat into the ring then if anybody has a spare!

Being a seaside location, Fleetwood games don't get called off as often as more inland grounds. Sea air often keeps the temperature above freezing and snow doesn't usually stick around. Unless we get tons of it as it happened a few winters ago.