• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much more of this and that will be 3 customers less.

Ahh the athletico bubble bursts after a slight setback....you wanna try supporting this club for 35 years.

I'll drink my red wine tonight remembering the days of Penny, Wadsworth & Moore thinking that I'd have taken 10th at xmas before the season started

See you Boxing Day.......or will we?

As Ive parted with the best part of £150 for three of us to watch that shower today how do I go about claiming a refund ? Dont mind paying to follow my team but to be embarressed by that today was shocking.

Thought you was a hardcore ultra...

Much more of this and that will be 3 customers less.

I don't like losing.

I didn't go today because the last two home games were :censored:. I'll be there on Boxing Day though.

But you, the self-styled "leader" of our supposedly most passionate and noisy fan group, would quit supporting Latics because of a couple of defeats? That's a bit :censored: too.

Been supporting them for more than 35 years and know its :censored: when I see it, just out of intrest out of all those who have commented on here who actually sat through that today ?

You pay you're money to watch a game of football mate, when you hand it over nobody offers you a guarantee we're going to win that game of football.

I'm at a hotel in Milton Keynes so spent a fair few more quid but IT WAS MY CHOICE...the missus left early but me and the lad sat through till the end...tell you what though, I couldn't get my ticket for Fleetwood due to work commitments.....let me know where you want to meet so I can 'refund' you for that game or are you just blowing off a little steam?

As Ive parted with the best part of £150 for three of us to watch that shower today how do I go about claiming a refund ? Dont mind paying to follow my team but to be embarressed by that today was shocking.

In the late 60's I watched Latics get thrashed 8-1 at Peterborough not a barrel of laughs but refunds never crossed my mind. Not nice but it happens you'll get over it in about 40 odd years.

Edited by rictic

Im no leader and ive got tickets up till the Fleetwood game if the attitude of the players doesnt change that will be it for me, its not letting off steam its saying it as it is I dont give two hoots whose sat through what over the years I work hard for my money but wont keep parting with it to watch players who putting it bluntly dont give a :censored:, if people wanna put up with that its fine but for me I will give it a miss and leave you to it.

Give the man some peace. We got beat 7 - 0 whereas he got beat 7 - 0 and is still driving round Milton Keynes.

By the way, each time you pass a large breasted bored looking house wife demanding unconditional sex can you tell them to stop e:mailing me. Every time I turn on the computer there's another sex starved woman from Milton Keynes requesting I meet up.

Far too many :censored: things have happened this week. Even a 7 - 0 drubbing should feel a little less painful that it normally would.

Im no leader and ive got tickets up till the Fleetwood game if the attitude of the players doesnt change that will be it for me, its not letting off steam its saying it as it is I dont give two hoots whose sat through what over the years I work hard for my money but wont keep parting with it to watch players who putting it bluntly dont give a :censored:, if people wanna put up with that its fine but for me I will give it a miss and leave you to it.

And neither should you just as I don't give two hoots about about what you sat through today. Look on the brightside at least at this time of year it won't be long before Santa brings you a new dummy to replace the one you've just spat out.