Oldham 2 Doncaster 2

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ref's response to the Ched Evans saga?

Let's not keep blaming refs, if I had a pound for every time we conceded injury time goals to cost us points I would be able to buy the club, looking over our shoulder now, 6 points off relegation!

Not blaming the ref, it was a question.

Sounds like we played quite well but to concede 2 in last 15 mins 10 men or not is poor. Sounds like our team of old to me and we have become a bit of a soft touch.

Do we need Lockwood back in to add some steel and organisation?

We were cruising until the sending off.

I also thought their opener was a foul on the 'keeper.

Well next week is going to be better because their is no way we will have a week as bad as this one just gone.

The other positive for the first hour today we were terrific it was a much improved performance we play like that and we will rediscover our form from October November time.

I've said it a few times now: Mills goes into tackles to injure players and it's finally cost us.

Forget the ref, we're two up and cruising. Why is he making a tackle that bad? We'll miss him badly for 3 games

He's a committed player who takes more than his fair share of hard tackles.

Once upon a time, football was played out this way. Now, I'm shouting for a foul on our 'keeper that I wouldn't have dreamed of a few years ago.

Two up and absolutely cruising. Mills who I think is one of our better players (had a rough patch at the start but once he got going has been arguably one of the more consistent + works his absolute bollocks off) but but WHY does he have too dive in like that. Soon as he did it I said he's off...Ref doesn't even give a foul....Did the liner flag? As the ref didn't even give it and spoke to the liner so surely he must have seen it..

The ref was awful especially for Donny's first which was a foul all day but jesus What was Mills doing?

Kelly + Jabo were brilliant it has to be said. Mills too until he decided to :censored:ing Dive in like that.

Thought for an 70 minutes we were very good and were cruising. Second half Donny hadn't had a sniff.

HOW HAVE WE DREW THAT I feel like I'm getting more annoyed the more I type

If their 1st wasnt a foul on the keeper then what the :censored: constitutes a foul. We actually played some decent football today except for the 1st 10 minutes. Team spirit and work ethic was there today.

Big George and Wilson looked like a decent centre pairing again, as soon as Mellor came on though they knew where to put the ball, his sense of position was awful. Although the equaliser was rank bad defending by a couple of players. Great performance by the much missed Kelly and Jabo.

A ref's response to the Ched Evans saga?

Not blaming the ref, it was a question.

Never said you did, I just knew that's what would happen. Ref maybe was poor but should still be able to shut up shop when 2-0 up at home regardless, other teams would against us.

And 5 points off the playoffs. .funny game football! !!

On form I think it best we look over our shoulder...for now Edited by Carl Waters