Colchester Next Up

These and Orient are games we MUST be winning if we are make the playoff spots our own.

If we do take 6 points from these two games like we should be doing, that's 4 wins on the bounce and promotion form. People will start to take us seriously.

We could do with Sheff Utd dropping points in one or both of their next 2 games to take away their game in hand advantage. I don't think we need to worry too much about Rochdale having games in hand as they will drop points regardless.

Could be quite unpredictable, the team they put out yesterday had Porter and Fox who are in their 30's but the rest are low 20's at most and many are teenagers. We could always lose this 1-0 (like we usually do) but if we get an early goal we could run riot.

Against a side that young, the key will most probably be match their speed and enthusiasm early on and let our quality shine through. Hopefully their heads drop if we go 1 or 2 up and hit them in the jugular to try and get that goal difference back up.

Could be quite unpredictable, the team they put out yesterday had Porter and Fox who are in their 30's but the rest are low 20's at most and many are teenagers. We could always lose this 1-0 (like we usually do) but if we get an early goal we could run riot.

I would hope that we had them watched at Sheffield yesterday. As many on here are saying, this is a game we should win, must win but typically lose...

And to compound that, I will be driving up for the game too. #timetodropthejonahtag

Love how people write teams off despite knowing fak all about them...

I know that they've shipped the 2nd most goals in the league, have lost twice as many games as us and sit in the relegation zone relying on a striker in his 30's who couldn't catch Sheff Utd's team (who are below us in the table).

Ex Latic up front and our still inconsistent form (Barnsley was only 2 games ago) means that this is a huge potential banana skin, and we have shown this season that we get poorer results against teams lower down the table.

Historically we also have form for underperforming in front of any offer incentivised larger crowd (Celebation Sunday the notable exception to that rule).

Their poor form and league position should not be taken for granted.

But, we should be able to beat them and potentially get some goals at the same time. That could be said for Crewe, Doncaster, Yeovil and Barnsley....

we all know what will happen. the atmosphere will be flat after Tuesday, the team will feel flat after the exertions and high of Tuesday and Porter will score. it'll be 1-0 to them and the extra 500 fans will feel that their £5 was ill spent.

If i tell myself these things i can't be surprised or upset. also, i'll avoid being a jinx.

They've dropped badly since selling Freddie Sears. Their morale will be low which we can exploit with a fast start. They do have a good record against us though.

Listening to LJ there will be changes a plenty.

Can definitely see Poleon starting but no idea past that

Saturday against Colchester will be a very good opportunity for the lads to cement a 3/4/5 nil victory. Not only will it show we are slowly making BP a deadly place for teams to come visit, it will give us that much needed goal difference which, in the long run may prove vital in securing a PO position. A large scoring win will also give the lads some tempo for when the visit Orient after and in a huge game at home to Preston in which will hopefully be a bumper ground*

*position and form depending

OH WHEN THE BLUES

Edited by RoyleArmy1994

Saturday against Colchester will be a very good opportunity for the lads to cement a 3/4/5 nil victory. Not only will it show we are slowly making BP a deadly place for teams to come visit, it will give us that much needed goal difference which, in the long run may prove vital in securing a PO position. A large scoring win will also give the lads some tempo for when the visit Orient after and in a huge game at home to Preston in which will hopefully be a bumper ground*

*position and form depending

OH WHEN THE BLUES

1-0 scrappy win will do for me

Philli, poleon and brown in to freshen it up and go for it

Unless they're absolutely dead, I don't see how we can all of a sudden put a weakened side out and expect to win comfortably. We're not Bayern Munich, we're fighting for a League One playoff spot. Get the best possible side out!

Porter has scored a pair of screamers in his last few games, against Bradford and Crewe.

There will be no one on the pitch wanting to score more than he, with 5000 jeering his every touch. Won't matter though, cos we'll do them by a few goals.

Edited by NewBlue

Unless they're absolutely dead, I don't see how we can all of a sudden put a weakened side out and expect to win comfortably. We're not Bayern Munich, we're fighting for a League One playoff spot. Get the best possible side out!

If everyone's 100 percent then keep the same team, a lot went into last night tho. Wilkinson looks out so he needs replaced.

Edited by Corazzin19