Meanwhile its Day 6 of t'plan at t'bigger club

Johnson will come back to BP fully expected to be abused. A total refusal to acknowledge we even know who he is, and a massive effort to just get behind our team would throw him and seriously dent his mahusive ego.

Johnson will come back to BP fully expected to be abused. A total refusal to acknowledge we even know who he is, and a massive effort to just get behind our team would throw him and seriously dent his mahusive ego.

This definitely sounds like a plan, alas it won't happen.

Someone in the Mainstand Paddock with a big sign saying FRAUD and an arrow pointing down.......Alan Howarth then taking a picture pitch side at the appropriate angle

Would certainly make a good back page Chron pic

This would give me a level of pleasure I haven't had for over a week!

What day are we on?

Saturday 14 March - get warm welcome from adoring fans who think i'm wonderful and understand why i had to leave for a massive club like Barnsley.

Back-up plan - If they don't give me a standing ovation, pretend to cry and give cryptic message to media to make some believe i was a victim of people trafficking.

Whatever day it is...

Go back to Latics, get my new team organised because that is all it will need to get 3 easy points. Piece of piss!

Log on to Oldham message board and laugh with Tommy at sad Oldham fans still moaning that I left even though it changes :censored: all.

Biggest win so far, new big wage and proof I made the right decision.

Best day if my new job so far. Even though Oldham fans don't know the real story of why I left.......or do they?

Edited by palmer1