Lockwood disappointing

I rate Adam Lockwood but he let himself down today. As assistant manager he's in a position of responsibility and his two bookings were like a rough arse Sunday league player.

Judging by his reaction I think he knew it as well. Feel sorry for Dean Holden as he's put his trust in him to be a leader on the pitch.

The first one was a yellow as 98% of refs would have booked him for it. Deliberately blocked the man off. He did the the right thing as the man would have left him for dead. Always walking a tightrope at that point as as predicted he didn't last the game.

Good job we've looked solid since his return?

Nope never a yellow, couldn't get out of the way, foul yes yellow never.

If you are talking about the 1st one I disagree. He deliberately blocked the Barnsley player, when there was no real danger. Yes the player would have left him for dead, but there was cover behind him.

You must have been pissed. Lockwood turned his back and jumped into the bloke to flatten him. And if he couldn't get out of the way why is it a foul?

must be leathered, still looking for the bit where he JUMPED into him? How was Lockwood supposed to get out of his way, hang on I will give Dynamo a call and see if he can teach him to levitate! Never a yellow, foul yes.

The ref had no option, had it been an opposition player we would have said the same.

Sorry BP I dont buy the ref had no option line. Of course he had an option, in my eyes Lockwood stood his ground, if he had moved to one side and checked him fair enough. The ref could have gave a free kick end of.

Nope never a yellow, couldn't get out of the way, foul yes yellow never.

You generally talk a lot of sense pal but, on this occasion, you're wrong. Even with my blue tinted specs on the first one was a definate yellow, second one not far behind, deserved red card.

Had that have been an opposition player we'd have been going bananas.

You generally talk a lot of sense pal but, on this occasion, you're wrong. Even with my blue tinted specs on the first one was a definate yellow, second one not far behind, deserved red card.

Had that have been an opposition player we'd have been going bananas.

I sat in the corner of the chaddy looking right at the foul and Locky just turned his back he couldn't get out of the way due to the Barnsley player running into him and duping the ref. Hence why I'm so adamant its a foul not a yellow. If he move into his path or stepped across him I would have no argument. Matter of opinions I suppose. To be fair if it was one of our players I would have wanted a red card and the defenders whole family executed. Makes me a hypocrite I know, but as I saw it Barnsley player ran into him and rolled around like a 4 year old girl