Lancashire 2015

Good start to the promotion push.

Bowled Glam our for 213. (well one player could not bat.

Glam F/O 16/1.

So in effect 8 more wickets if same player cannot bat (Bull IIRC)

Lancs have reduced entry to £5 after lunch.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finals Day is rightly at Edgbaston. They just need to sort their ticket allocation.

For me they should alternate between Edgbaston and Trent Bridge if they want a central(ish) location, its a big advantage for Warwickshire to have home advantage every time they qualify for finals day.

For me they should alternate between Edgbaston and Trent Bridge if they want a central(ish) location, its a big advantage for Warwickshire to have home advantage every time they qualify for finals day.

I'd have agreed before Edbaston's redevelopment, but that would mean 8,000 fans missing out each year it's at TB.

Getting promoted out of this division is the equivalent of a championship player being congratulated for having a good game against the U-12s. It's dire.

What he said.

Look like seven of the nine test ground counties will be in the first division next year. Eight if Hants make a dart and stay up.

Three of the four T20 semi finalists the same as last year.

Not the best for the game generally.

Brilliant day,even though I was sat in the Hampshire section there was quite a lot of Lancs fans in there too making a lot of noise.Great atmosphere.

Superb team effort though standouts for me were Lilley,Faulkner,Parry and Davies.

Our tickets were for the Hampshire section, but there were some seats in the Lancs section that didn't get taken so sat in there for the first 2 games. For the final, when we got back to the seats the ones we were in were taken so we just got some seats some Hamshire fans had vacated near the Lancs section.

I was one of the Lancs fans making a lot of noise. I was a bit, erm, steaming drunk by the time the final started.

Superb team effort though standouts for me were Lilley,Faulkner,Parry and Davies.

We watched it at our cricket club where Arron Lilley is captain. Very proud moment, particularly for his grandparents who were with us in the bar. It's been brilliant seeing him develop 'up close' for the past 6 years. Quite an important 20-odd he put on at the end too.

But yeah, as a team they've been fantastic this season. It's also been good that the T20 - essentially a batting competition - has been won with great bowling performances. Apart from Yorkshire at home we've been much stronger with the ball all season and so it proved.

Archived