Dale Jennings

From Munich to being dumped by an average third division team. That's football.

However, it being football means he could do the reverse. I'd have a look. He was a very exciting young prospect. He actually has skill and a flare, something the robotic manager at Barnsley doesn't understand.

If Johnson thought there was no hope for him being converted then I can't see him being worth a shot.

Barnsley forum saying he has been a flop and his weight is something he can't get under control. They say he's obviously got the skill but physically is not fit enough to perform in a professional league. Slippery slope to the Conference is the path they see for him...

Also, we don't need wingers.

From Munich to being dumped by an average third division team. That's football.

However, it being football means he could do the reverse. I'd have a look. He was a very exciting young prospect. He actually has skill and a flare, something the robotic manager at Barnsley doesn't understand.

A bit harsh......

Did you not enjoy watching Harkins & Winchester under LJ? Or Forte when he was on song?

If Johnson thought there was no hope for him being converted then I can't see him being worth a shot.

Barnsley forum saying he has been a flop and his weight is something he can't get under control. They say he's obviously got the skill but physically is not fit enough to perform in a professional league. Slippery slope to the Conference is the path they see for him...

Also, we don't need wingers.

I agree. To be fair, Johnson has a few dodgy qualities, but I'd trust him on judging whether he can get the best out of someone or not.

Edited by singe

He has all the capabilities to be a "Baxter" style signing for us. An arm round the shoulder, a boost to his confidence and being told he'll be one of our main men should do the trick...

If he has to go up against Gordon for the pies, he might stand a chance of getting himself back into something resembling the shape of a footballer.

• 3 weeks later...