new latics player service

An HD camcorder can be bought for under £250. I've wondered for a while why on earth the quality of the interviews is so poor. It's never bothered me though, until they start hawking the service as HD.

Edited by LaticsChris

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to log in to the new player this morning and I'm being asked to input my back details even though I've got a current subscription. Did anyone else have to do this?

I couldn't login using my username, I got in touch with them and they said you now need to use the email address you subscribed with. I put this in the box instead of my username and hey presto it let me in.

I couldn't login using my username, I got in touch with them and they said you now need to use the email address you subscribed with. I put this in the box instead of my username and hey presto it let me in.

Same here,email address and password, straight in on laptop, tablet and mobile phone.

Just noticed after all these years on the clip of Redfearns penalty , even the ref was so confident he would score that he starts walking back to the centre circle before he has even hit it !!!

Edited by losesome

I'm having a lot of trouble with this... The app kept crashing, so I deleted it. Now the 'contact us' people tell me to download it again, but I can't find it anywhere on the iphone store, and I don't want the flippin' Wigan Athletic player...

Anyone know what the app is called on the iphone app store? The "contact us" folk didn't specify...

I'm having a lot of trouble with this... The app kept crashing, so I deleted it. Now the 'contact us' people tell me to download it again, but I can't find it anywhere on the iphone store, and I don't want the flippin' Wigan Athletic player...

Anyone know what the app is called on the iphone app store? The "contact us" folk didn't specify...

Had to do the same. It's called FLi player.

I've not tried it on my phone yet, but the picture and sound quality on my laptop was excellent, even on full screen which usually blurs it a bit. It was just the interview with DK at SD.cP last Friday that wasn't very good. Since then, very pleased with it.

I've not tried it on my phone yet, but the picture and sound quality on my laptop was excellent, even on full screen which usually blurs it a bit. It was just the interview with DK at BP last Friday that wasn't very good. Since then, very pleased with it.

FTFY

Do the interviews, match highlights etc. work on mobile? I don't use a laptop/desktop and don't want to fork out for the service if it won't work on't iPhone.

Works fine on my android smartphone so see no reason why it shouldn't on an iPhone. It works on a tablet too.

Edited by BP1960

A little tip for those subscribers trying to access Latics Player HD using an Android smartphone or tablet, you may find it doesn't work on some browsers such as Chrome due to flash player incapabilities.

Here's what to do;

1. Go to the Play Store on your mobile

2. Search for the free app 'Puffin Browser Fast and Flash'

3. It should be the top of the list so 'Install'

4. Open and search for 'Latics Player Home'

5. When displayed 'Login' using your email address and password

6. Click 'Latics Player HD'

7. Enjoy the latest HD videos, and I assume future live commentaries (obviously I can't test this until there is one)

8. An extra tip...add to your mobile home screen from the menu top right of the screen while in Latics Player HD, this will the open automatically without going through the whole process again.

It works for me so I hope this works for you all.

BP1960

Edited by BP1960

There is now a player app for Android devices. Search 'Fli player' on the Play Store and it should be there.

Thanks for the update Ryan, It works fine, puffin is a useful back up though.

Edited by BP1960