new latics player service

just logged in to the new latics player service and it looks good and sounds good .

just one quibble when I checked my personal preferences and tried to put in my favourite team the option that came up was

Oldham United ????????????????????????????

before you all start im sure this has nothing to do with our clubs fault but what a gaff by the providers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to log in to the new player this morning and I'm being asked to input my back details even though I've got a current subscription. Did anyone else have to do this?

Back details:- Yes but if you meant Bank details:- No

Edited by Lags

I hope the most recent video isn't what they're trying to pass off as HD.

So do I, because it's a bit blurry. The sound is much better, but Gordon sounds like he's in a tin can. On the demo I found the sound cutting out. They will probably say that my internet needs to be upgraded.

if you check out highlights from matches from last season I found sound and picture better quality so presume its hd

agree interview with DK poor picture quality and sound blighted by the construction work which isn't happening on the new stand which isn't being built

what is wrong with some people

god I am falling for their :censored: aren't I ?