Pre Season Trialists 2015

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Josh Thomson's record, he seems to be a player who plays well to get a contract, then starts messing about and fades away. The clubs he has played for have all loaned him out except Tranmere who released him. I may be wrong, but due diligence certainly needs carrying out here.

From Josh Thomson's record, he seems to be a player who plays well to get a contract, then starts messing about and fades away. The clubs he has played for have all loaned him out except Tranmere who released him. I may be wrong, but due diligence certainly needs carrying out here.

He has the Wikipedia entry of a man who shouldn't even have a Wikipedia entry.

He has the Wikipedia entry of a man who shouldn't even have a Wikipedia entry.

I hope our scouts go through more thorough scouting than simply just searching the name of a player into Google, seeing his Wikipedia entry and writing a lad off.

Class player Mohsni. Lower league Zlatan ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Would have loved to sign Mohsni, not now but a few years ago.

I watched Queen of the South vs Rangers last Easter while I was up in Scotland, and QOTS won 3-0, Mohsni was as he always is a red card walking and he started swearing towards the fans, for a good half hour every time he touched it he got dogs abuse until he was subbed, funniest football match ive attended thanks to that lad.

There's often a car with Latics and QoS stuff parked on Thornham Lane

Ahh, nope it isn't mine / but will be definitely seeing another QoS game while we're up there next year again, they play the right way and a tidy little ground. There were fellow tics at the game we didn't know aswell, could be there car!

Ahh, nope it isn't mine / but will be definitely seeing another QoS game while we're up there next year again, they play the right way and a tidy little ground. There were fellow tics at the game we didn't know aswell, could be there car!

Is this why our crowds are so low?

A lad at my work recogns there used to be a Queen of the South supporters club ran out of the tommyfield pub in town a few years back

Is this why our crowds are so low?

Haha it was easter time and possibly there biggest game of the season against rangers to pretty much secure a play off position! Not sure of any QoS and oldham fan club but they've certainly gained 8 oldhamers once a year now after this seasons performance.