Rhys Murphy

Football fans in general are far too quick to make judgements.

He just has to prove them wrong.

Simple

trouble is every fan thinks they are Hanson Neville or lineker even if their football career ended on the infant playground and they are clueless .plus sites like this allow them to vent their anger at their inadequate life before their mum comes home from bingo and takes their tablet away

trouble is every fan thinks they are Hanson Neville or lineker even if their football career ended on the infant playground and they are clueless .plus sites like this allow them to vent their anger at their inadequate life before their mum comes home from bingo and takes their tablet away

Three players who never tried management.

His movement across back line is really good. He won't win headers against a 6'5 CB, nor will he beat 5 men and smash it in top corner. Yet most games he played the ball was put way over top and out for a goal kick or where CB will win header and that makes him crap according to our fans. He needs a neat ball playing him in and behind or being set up with a good bit of work today

Edited by bluear

Played with a n injury towards the end of last season when he wasn't suppose to be playing.

Showed some nice touches for me, rattled the cross bar I think, last home game....think he just needs that first goal in the league to break his duck, he says he's ready so, let's support and give him a chance

I'm not an advocate for 2 up front but if he's going to succeed he will need a partner. Play him on the shoulder. I'll reserve judgement until he gets a go there and not in a deeper role where he played at Halifax and last season.

Edited by welshgaz

People who now think we were mad to let Rooney (who was truely :censored:) go think we should :censored: Murphy off, even though he is young and has scored more goals than all our CFS together. Odd.

I nearly posted the same but I think Cassidy and DO combined would be more? Either way the point stands. Give him time.

People who now think we were mad to let Rooney (who was truely :censored:) go think we should :censored: Murphy off, even though he is young and has scored more goals than all our CFS together. Odd.

Rooney should have been given more time and should of been played in his correct position, for some reason we love a good sulk at latics, not sure why, mountians and molehills springs to mind.

Murphy needs more time and needs to be played with another foward, hope this happens before a lynch mob assembles.

Edited by OAFCM35

Encouraging half from him yesterday good header, but after the beating the keeper and falling over the ball yesterday seems he has already took a leaf out of David Dunn book.

Hopefully he can prove the critics (myself being one of them wrong)

From what I saw last season he seemed to make himself available, move around the pitch when there wasn't much chance of the ball getting to him but when he had a much better chance of him getting the ball or chasing down a ball he had a good chance of winning he didn't make enough effort to get there.

He was very frustrating to watch even if he wasn't being played correctly.