Football Quiz with a couple of loose Latics connections

5/10 but I have not lived in the UK for over 25 years. Seemingly I beat 78% of people who tried it.

But one of the answers given by the guardian is wrong.

How many cities in the UK have more than one team in the top divisions?

seeing as it said UK I added Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee to my total. It should read 'how many cities in England'.

5/10 but I have not lived in the UK for over 25 years. Seemingly I beat 78% of people who tried it.

But one of the answers given by the guardian is wrong.

How many cities in the UK have more than one team in the top divisions?

seeing as it said UK I added Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee to my total. It should read 'how many cities in England'.

Fair enough about not living in the UK, but it does say top 4 divisions and other England because of the Welsh clubs.

Fair enough about not living in the UK, but it does say top 4 divisions and other England because of the Welsh clubs.

It read - How many cities in the UK have more than one team in the top 4 divisions? ..... Getting pedantic but that's the way with quiz questions.

I knew before looking at the answer that the parameters had not been defined clearly. I don't want to start an argument but surely the Scottish premiership is above the English league two?

And as for Cardiff / Swansea - not applicable due to only one team from each city

Either way I missed out in my calculations the two teams from stoke ..... so I stuffed up :sign0007:

It read - How many cities in the UK have more than one team in the top 4 divisions? ..... Getting pedantic but that's the way with quiz questions.

I knew before looking at the answer that the parameters had not been defined clearly. I don't want to start an argument but surely the Scottish premiership is above the English league two?

And as for Cardiff / Swansea - not applicable due to only one team from each city

Either way I missed out in my calculations the two teams from stoke ..... so I stuffed up :sign0007:

It's headed "Football quiz: how good is your geographical knowledge of football in England and Wales?"

EDIT. I thought it might have changed, but it tells oyu the last edit was 19t Aug!

Edited by singe