Dickov gone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Donny_Rovers: Former #DRFC midfielder Josh Meade says Paul Dickov had 'no ambition' and was 'in it for himself'. Also went on to call Dickov a 'helmet'.

The same josh Meade struggling to make the bench at Matlock town? The fact he is :censored: may have had a big effect on dickov binning him!

@Donny_Rovers: Former #DRFC midfielder Josh Meade says Paul Dickov had 'no ambition' and was 'in it for himself'. Also went on to call Dickov a 'helmet'.

The same josh Meade struggling to make the bench at Matlock town? The fact he is :censored: may have had a big effect on dickov binning him!

The fact he is a :censored: footballer doesn't necessarily mean that Dickov isn't a helmet....

• 1 month later...

I am not sure the home faithful are excited by the appointment of Darren Ferguson!!!!

Ferguson joins Rovers with an outstanding win ratio of 42% which is sure to excite the home faithful.

Read more at http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/-welcome-darren-ferguson-2745705.aspx#RsXTohTY2bTlJVSY.99

It's hard to say that any manager who has won 3 promotions is a bad manager, but I felt that Ferguson under achieved in a lot of the seasons at Peterborough with the money he's had to spend. He might be able to keep them up but I think they're likely to be battling it out with us in a relegation scrap.

It's hard to say that any manager who has won 3 promotions is a bad manager, but I felt that Ferguson under achieved in a lot of the seasons at Peterborough with the money he's had to spend. He might be able to keep them up but I think they're likely to be battling it out with us in a relegation scrap.

Aye, he's not got the credentials of a Darren Kelly or a David Dunn.