Dickov gone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His record is consistently mediocre.

Sorry that format seemed to work when entered

Team...........Dates_From.. To...............Pld....Won..D.....L......Win%......Loss%.....Pts _per_G.......Avg_Pts_per_season

Doncaster..20-May-13... Present.... 113.. 34...30...49...30.1%....43.36%....1.17.......... .....53.7

Oldham......09-Jun-10....03-Feb-13..141...43....37...61...30.5%....43.26%....1.18................54.2

TOTAL ....................................................254...77.....67... 110..30.3%... 43.31%....1.17................54.0

Edited by singe

Or alternatively a hard working, honest bloke

He'll always be this and I'll always want him to do well. Unfortunately every time I saw Doncaster play I thought it was entirely predictable and eerily similar to the last 12 months he managed us. They'd have the better of possession, put in loads of crosses into the box and do absolutely nothing with them, usually ending in a 1-0 defeat. He had a better situation and budget there, yet he still didn't learn from his mistakes.

I think a League Two or Conference team will take a punt on him, however I suspect that nothing will change and it'll probably be his last role as manager.

He'll always be this and I'll always want him to do well. Unfortunately every time I saw Doncaster play I thought it was entirely predictable and eerily similar to the last 12 months he managed us. They'd have the better of possession, put in loads of crosses into the box and do absolutely nothing with them, usually ending in a 1-0 defeat. He had a better situation and budget there, yet he still didn't learn from his mistakes.

I think a League Two or Conference team will take a punt on him, however I suspect that nothing will change and it'll probably be his last role as manager.

Agree but there is still some vitriolic opinion held about him which mistyfies me

After he was linked with Peterborough last time, and with this job now being available too, would it be beyond the realms of possibility for Dean Holden to get one of them?

Yes. He has some kind of record now, and it's not good.

Bad news for the rest of League One if Doncaster now appoint someone decent.

Have they still got a few quid, relatively speaking....?

I would say the pots are of the same size, unfortunately ours is full to over flowing of piss currently.

Call me suspicious but didnt Redders come watching us last Saturday??..................... ah well at least we still have the Dazzler :OASISscarf:

Redfearn is 5/2 favourite

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/doncaster/next-permanent-manager

Steve Evans and Westley favourites for Peterborough

http://www.skybet.com/football/specials/manager-specials