Watching DK's last game?

I defended LJ when we got thumped 7 at MK last season.... by referencing big defeats under Royle. Not this time. Corney et al have to accept they've been duped by a man who employed a company to help him present himself well. He might be a qualified football coach.... But I feared as soon as I had watched 2 interviews. He is naturally a poor communicator / which indicates a lack of innate intelligence and I think that matters in any job that requires you to manage human resource.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the guy...he's still kicking every ball at 5-1 down but he hasnt got it. Players deserve a massive rollocking as well today.

Job came too soon for DK and corney massivly cocked up giving him the chance.

No real animosity towards him is there (football wise). Spoke to him in Stirling and he seemed a nice enough bloke, it's just :censored:. There's only one decision to make and we all know it now.

Holden not the answer if he does go (which he should beacuse this is pure kak). Can we get someone in with some sort of managerial experiance for fuk sake, dont think its much to ask for.

If Holden isnt sacked along with Kelly I despair. Get them all out and let's start again. This time can we have some experience please

Edited by NIKI1234

I feel sorry for the guy...he's still kicking every ball at 5-1 down but he hasnt got it. Players deserve a massive rollocking as well today.

Job came too soon for DK and corney massivly cocked up giving him the chance.

Is he really kicking every ball, all accounts seem to say he just stands on the touchline and says nothing.

Attendance today 3,566..

I don't think he will be relieved of his duties today.

It's not Corney's style, rightly, to pull the trigger early.

But with the style of football, seemingly no idea how to solve it, the results, and the plummeting crowds I think it's clear which way it is heading.

Not if, but when.

Terrible performance. No way are these players playing for this set up. They are lacking direction, support and common sense. I'm a 'happy clapper' on here but today I can't find anything positive to say about any of that. Kelly has no clue, Holden has no clue so you are left with a team if players playing a system that seems nit to have been coached to cover all eventualities so we just tippy tappy pass it along a line, relying on someone to pull of a bit of brilliance like Murphy did today. Other than that we have nothing.

Steps need to be taken to either bring in a more experienced manager OR someone to support Kelly in his role and if needs be, tell him what to do, showing him the ropes, otherwise we are going to drop like a stone tied to an anchor.

Sorry posted double threads.

Edited by Chris Richard

Only way forward is him and Kelly gone. Tony P is our only asset as a coach and keep him coaching the kids.

Why has Redfearn been here twice in a row? Who's he scouting for these days or compiling his two-page dossier....because an extra 98 pages means :censored:!