Watching DK's last game?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to go !! the line up today, where did that come from ? the guy had not got a clue, or was been influenced by others, maybe scared of playing some of the youth. How Turner and Edmundson do not get more time is dire. and Green one of the best I would say in the league not getting in is stupid, give them 3 time in the team and they will do great things might take a few games but give them it. I am glad he has gone.

You tell me another player at the club that can turn on a ball like green, pass 40yrds like Green dribble like Green does, I have said on here before I watched him play at Everton with a friends son and was by far the best player. We have just not seen it yet, give him Turner and Edmundson a run of games and you will see what I am on about.

You tell me another player at the club that can turn on a ball like green, pass 40yrds like Green dribble like Green does, I have said on here before I watched him play at Everton with a friends son and was by far the best player. We have just not seen it yet, give him Turner and Edmundson a run of games and you will see what I am on about.

against who? All I've seen is an obviously talented youngster who's not fit. Why is he not fit?

He looked a far better player than Naesmith or Barkley when I saw them play in the same team. How do you or me know if he is fit or not, getting a few mins here and there is that going to get him to full fitness. I don't want this to be all about Green I think Turner and Edmundson are better than what we are playing week in and week out. Stick with the :censored: that played today and hello 2nd division

Edited by BIG H

He looked a far better player than Naesmith or Barkley when I saw them play in the first team. How do you or me know if he is fit or not, getting a few mins here and there is that going to get him to full fitness. I don't want this to be all about Green I think Turner and Edmundson are better than what we are playing week in and week out. Stick with the :censored: that played today and hello 2nd division

I don't think any of us know if Edmundson is better. How many times did Green play for Everton's first team? I don't take it as gospel but none according to Wiki

He looked a far better player than Naesmith or Barkley when I saw them play in the same team. How do you or me know if he is fit or not, getting a few mins here and there is that going to get him to full fitness. I don't want this to be all about Green I think Turner and Edmundson are better than what we are playing week in and week out. Stick with the :censored: that played today and hello 2nd division

It may well be a coincidence, but you signed up for this site on the exact day Green was announced.

Attendance today 3,566..

I don't think he will be relieved of his duties today.

It's not Corney's style, rightly, to pull the trigger early.

But with the style of football, seemingly no idea how to solve it, the results, and the plummeting crowds I think it's clear which way it is heading.

Not if, but when.

And tonight's winning lottery numbers are..

Andy. I respect you as a person, but that is an utter crock of :censored:.

It's my opinion Claire.... I passed judgement on him from listening to him speak. I wasn't impressed. I think it matters when your job relies on your ability to convey your mind to and inspire others using words.

It's my opinion Claire.... I passed judgement on him from listening to him speak. I wasn't impressed. I think it matters when your job relies on your ability to convey your mind to and inspire others using words.

If Stephen Hawking was talking to you about the universe, you'd pay attention. And he's a right monotone bastard. If someone knows what they're talking about that's the main thing

If Stephen Hawking was talking to you about the universe, you'd pay attention. And he's a right monotone bastard. If someone knows what they're talking about that's the main thing

....but his inability to speak has not robbed him of his ability to choose appropriate words to articulate himself. I found DK both inanimate and lacking clarity in the words he chose.

Edited by lookersstandandy