Watching DK's last game?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really think Corney would pull the trigger so early? I don't think it will cost much if anything to get rid of kelly but I can't see Corney making a rash decision... yet. Xmas maybe.

I think he might. Our position isn't the end of the world and we've only lost one game. For whatever reason though, something just doesn't feel right.

Just hope Dunn or Holden doesn't get the gig long term.

I think he might. Our position isn't the end of the world and we've only lost one game. For whatever reason though, something just doesn't feel right.

Just hope Dunn or Holden doesn't get the gig long term.

Yea It has never felt right tbh all seems like a bit of a cheap stocking filler till something else happens...but who knows what that is.

The patience of the fans has been pushed to its limits and another season written off so early would lose a lot of those close to the edge

Two people have to show they each have a pair of balls tonight; Kelly by falling on his sword accepting he's out his depth & Corney to tell Kelly to jump before he's pushed and then stop all the gambling by trying to unearth an untested gem but bring back Shez - we can't do any worse!

Two people have to show they each have a pair of balls tonight; Kelly by falling on his sword accepting he's out his depth & Corney to tell Kelly to jump before he's pushed and then stop all the gambling by trying to unearth an untested gem but bring back Shez - we can't do any worse!

I'd be relatively happy if we got Shez in. Would take him over Redders to be honest

None of the defence looked bothered after the second goal as if they don't care

Would have seemed better if at least they'd shouted at each other or blamed someone

I feel sorry for kelly, out of his depth and probably as surprised as we were that he got the job in the first place

15 minutes to inspire, motivate and change it, then 45 minutes to save his job

Edited by stevesidg

Do we really think Corney would pull the trigger so early? I don't think it will cost much if anything to get rid of kelly but I can't see Corney making a rash decision... yet. Xmas maybe.

Xmas. Your having a laugh. This bloke got lucky. If we lose today I will be shocked if he doesn't sack him tonight. Do the right thing Corney

Xmas. Your having a laugh. This bloke got lucky. If we lose today I will be shocked if he doesn't sack him tonight. Do the right thing Corney

I'm with you I just haven't seen Corney make a rash decision and he still reels over sacking Moore too early

Edited by Blue_Guru

Yea It has never felt right tbh all seems like a bit of a cheap stocking filler till something else happens...but who knows what that is.

The patience of the fans has been pushed to its limits and another season written off so early would lose a lot of those close to the edge

It doesn't feel right at all does it I don't blame Kelly I blame the board they made the wrong decision. Again!

There is definately something wrong in the club. This can't be allowed to go much longer. Kelly has no idea what he is doing - he can have all the coaching badges in the world but it doesn't mean he is any good at managing a team. We need a complete change and bring someone in who can turn this mess around and get us playing decent football with some idea where we are going. Please end this madness Simon and appointment a football manager who has some experience, has the respect of the players and can lead them forward. Everyone keeps saying we have the strongest squad for years - it doesn't look like it to me the way we are playing.

Latics fans are embarrassing today. No support at all #oafc

The fans really need to get behind the team! Boos are not going to help #oafc

The best one:

Bloke in the RRE doing a crossword during the first half. #oafc

Tweets from the #oafc feed.

Very hard to support the dire product on the pitch.

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

Should be nowhere near the club Kelly, but I don't blame him for taking the job...

Do we really trust the clowns in charge to find a decent replacement though? I mean Kelly in their eyes was the best of the highest caliber list of applicants the board has ever had!

Maybe Corneys comments of 'I'm done' after the Ched Evans saga has turned him into wanting to strip us of all our worth, cash in as much he can on our assets, cut costs down as much as he can but doing just enough without having fans rebel or getting to suspicious...

Kelly on peanuts (never heard how long his deal was for?)

Barry the on the board because he works for free (but IMO is possibly costing the club money by polarising fans)

Edited by Blue_Guru

Me and the boy sat at home £30 better off i suppose.....i haven't missed a home game in years, but can't stomach this :censored:e.

I feel really guilty about not going and pissed off that Corney has made me take this stand.

Hopefully it will be over soon and he brings someone in with experience....nothing against Kelly but not the man for us.

Holden must be licking his lips thinking he will be back in charge soon.

I hope Corney sends them both packing !

Me and the boy sat at home £30 better off i suppose.....i haven't missed a home game in years, but can't stomach this :censored:e.

I feel really guilty about not going and pissed off that Corney has made me take this stand.

Hopefully it will be over soon and he brings someone in with experience....nothing against Kelly but not the man for us.

Holden must be licking his lips thinking he will be back in charge soon.

I hope Corney sends them both packing !

How long can they keep taking the core fan loyalty for granted though?

Their attitude is so wrong they polarise the fans...they need to get someone forward thinking to reach out and get support. Barry is the kind of character that does exactly the opposite of that.

They have to accept that we are customers as well as fans at the end of the day and in order to part with the money and time required in this day and age they have to offer so much more in return

I will never stop following the club but that's exactly what I am now a follower...I do what works for me. I pay for LP and listen when i can. Not how I visioned it 5 years ago...but I just can't justify the commitments and cost for this dross year in year out

Edited by Blue_Guru