Watching DK's last game?

I have never seen Winchester just floating around like today. The whole team are running around without a care in the world. Also after his hat trick this week I don't understand why he isn't playing poleon. He's got the pace Stan and Murphy lack

Possibly the effect of a soft touch...sorry I mean positive manager

Edited by Blue_Guru

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the boy sat at home £30 better off i suppose.....i haven't missed a home game in years, but can't stomach this :censored:e.

I feel really guilty about not going and pissed off that Corney has made me take this stand.

Hopefully it will be over soon and he brings someone in with experience....nothing against Kelly but not the man for us.

Holden must be licking his lips thinking he will be back in charge soon.

I hope Corney sends them both packing !

I'm a season ticket holder and sat at home watching the racing/scores etc. It got to about midday and I realised I just couldn't stomach it today.

Why wow? Why should we fans be expected to keep coughing up hard earned money when things are fundamentally wrong at the club? There's loyalty and then blind loyalty - doesn't make you less of a fan by voting with your feet?

He's a season ticket holder so has already coughed up...file under 'p' for picky...

Why wow? Why should we fans be expected to keep coughing up hard earned money when things are fundamentally wrong at the club? There's loyalty and then blind loyalty - doesn't make you less of a fan by voting with your feet?

Wow that even when the product has been paid for fans aren't interested in watching it...sad state of affairs but an eye opener of where we are

Sadly football is a business now and there are so many other choices for people to do with their time and money...the club need to provide a reason to command that time from their supporters. Gone are the days there was nothing else to do on a weekend. Barry the copper on the board doesn't fill me with confidence we are addressing this

Edited by Blue_Guru

Wow that even when the product has been paid for fans aren't interested in watching it...sad state of affairs but an eye opener of where we are

Sadly football is a business now and there are so many other choices for people to do with their time and money...the club need to provide a reason to command that time from their supporters. Gone are the days there was nothing else to do on a weekend. Barry the copper on the board doesn't fill me with confidence we are addressing this

Reckon I'd go to about 3 or 4 home games a season if I didn't get an ST. There'd be no chance of me handing over 22 quid if we were at home to Yeovil on a Tuesday night. Sad, but I know if I don't get a season ticket, I'd mainly do aways.