Richard Eckersley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why but I have a certain affection for Connor Brown.

Whether it's the fact he's quite :censored: most of the time, probably one of our longest serving players, or the fact he seems a bit of an idiot I don't know.

But I feel I can relate to Connor brown

Connor brown for ballon d'or

More chance of winning the Bellend d'or.

For a League 1 team where money is tight and other areas of the pitch require investment in, Connor Brown is a decent option. For a team with ambitions above that he isn't. I like him because he's an entertaining character but he's a player that I'd have no problems with if he's part of Dunn's cull.

The only short term issue I have is that we currently have 3 right backs (4 if you include Dieng) and 3 forwards (2 if Philliskirk is dropping deeper permanently). I hope Dunn will address that asap.

Don't know why but I have a certain affection for Connor Brown.

Whether it's the fact he's quite :censored: most of the time, probably one of our longest serving players, or the fact he seems a bit of an idiot I don't know.

But I feel I can relate to Connor brown

Connor brown for ballon d'or

I adore Connor Brown as one of the few characters out there but I cannot argue with anything that Palmer1 has ever said about him

I really can't get worked up about our full backs. We don't score enough goals to win games, that's our problem, the full backs are adequate.

If you aren't scoring many then you need to stop conceding.

Think it is clear that pragmatism is on the menu for a few weeks.

Massive improvement in front of goal needed though, only three teams with a worse shots to goals ratio than us currently, todays opponents are one of them.

If you aren't scoring many then you need to stop conceding.

Think it is clear that pragmatism is on the menu for a few weeks.

Massive improvement in front of goal needed though, only three teams with a worse shots to goals ratio than us currently, todays opponents are one of them.

We haven't been conceding though. Until last week the defence was reasonably sound with Burn at CB. Surely Kelly doesn't make that much difference.