Richard Eckersley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank :censored: for that. Connor Brown should never play football again after last Saturday. Only a new left back and two strikers to go now...

Assume you mean backup Left back?

Mills hasn't even been that bad...Couple :censored: games at the start but he's still far better than we'll be able to find on loan/on a free.

Has a goal and an assist too from LB which is more we can say for the majority of the players so far this season...

How many managers is that who have tried to replace our ever improving right back now?

Let hope this one works out because I'm sick of telling everyone.

No one is saying that Connor Brown is promotion standard. He's an average League 1-2, limited right back, who has his mostly average days and then a few poor days. No different to Brian Wilson. I welcome this new bloke, as hopefully he will be an improvement in one of our weaker areas.

What they're calling you out on is trying to pick faults when he hasn't made them.

I will just just say this and leave it for today as I can't be arsed arguing.

He is relegation standard.

He is an average league 2 full back. Not league 1

Brian Wilson is also :censored:

Brown has improved, nowhere near enough.

His last major :censored: up was when?

I point these things out as I can see they are going to happen as I don't want a Peterborough situation to occur.

Accident waiting to happen. Just because he gets away with it sometimes doesn't mean its OK

Every manager has tried to replace him. Every single one, why?