• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm what you'd call a sporadic fan these days. Only been to two this season. I still care, I still come on here every day, I regularly post, I regularly tweet about Latics, I regularly keep up to date with transfers and the goings on at our club. But, come Saturday at 3pm, I just can't be arsed making the short walk over the car park to Boundary Park. Can't quite put my finger on why. None of the reasons Maddog posted seem applicable. I just can't be arsed...

Culmination of everything on a Saturday afternoon being apathy-inducing

The experience of being at Boundary Park on a Saturday has been beaten by sitting in the lounge watching Soccer Saturday...

Whether it exists or not it's not a click, it's a clique. It's not the spelling police, it's not the grammar gestapo...It's. an entirely different word and using the wrong word doesn't lead generally to comprehension.

Correct, although it can be pronounced as click.

...But, come Saturday at 3pm, I just can't be arsed making the short walk over the car park to Boundary Park. Can't quite put my finger on why. None of the reasons Maddog posted seem applicable. I just can't be arsed...

None of them apply to me either, really. I just normally have something better to do. I'll [probably] see my first league match in mid-October vs Sheffield United. I can't remember it being so late in the season since I saw a league match for the first time.

I'm still excited about certain aways though. Chesterfield. Crewe. Coventry maybe.

None of them apply to me either, really. I just normally have something better to do. I'll [probably] see my first league match in mid-October vs Sheffield United. I can't remember it being so late in the season since I saw a league match for the first time.

I'm still excited about certain aways though. Chesterfield. Crewe. Coventry maybe.

I reiterate my response to Sinnott!