FA Cup Round 1: Mansfield v Oldham

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigfatjoe1"

Then again, I was hoping Salford would draw Millwall at home.

Been to watch AFC Fylde a couple of times this season. A far few of their lot will ready for a trip to the Den

Even looking back at that last game and you have Clarke Harris, Tarky, Korey Smith, Jonathan Grounds all now in the championship along with Adam Rooney; now in a much better team than Oldham albeit in a poor league.

Along with all the other players who've moved on it really makes you wonder if we'd been financially secure and kept hold of our better players how we'd have turned out.

Will Dunn put out his strongest side for this fixture?

Some would say our league season is all but over already...

How can anybody say that? We have a lot to do too even survive this season. There is a long long way to go yet...

Also we are only 4 wins off the play offs :)

We won't be relegated with this side.

I honestly think if we can string 2 wins together we can go on a run. I just can't see when the first will come from at the moment.

Maybe LJ turning up will spark a few into life into a few & a resounding chant of you're getting sacked in the morning will ripple around Boundary Park. Hopefully towards the away dugout

I honestly think if we can string 2 wins together we can go on a run. I just can't see when the first will come from at the moment.

Maybe LJ turning up will spark a few into life into a few & a resounding chant of you're getting sacked in the morning will ripple around Boundary Park. Hopefully towards the away dugout

We've only strung two wins together in the last 7 months...

We've only strung two wins together in the last 7 months...

Yep! Just a feeling I have. Can't tell you why though.

As unhappy as I am with them at the moment we are not missing much. Play the right formation which means if Poleon is up front he needs someone with him. As :censored:e as we were yesterday we still had the better chances.

We need to score early but maybe a good win at Mansfield will help. It could also send us completely the other way if it goes tits up!

Yep! Just a feeling I have. Can't tell you why though.

As unhappy as I am with them at the moment we are not missing much. Play the right formation which means if Poleon is up front he needs someone with him. As :censored:e as we were yesterday we still had the better chances.

We need to score early but maybe a good win at Mansfield will help. It could also send us completely the other way if it goes tits up!

I've tried to hold a similar attitude, but there's only so long you can kid yourself.

I felt after the last two, Saturday would be vital as to whether we had turned a corner and could move up the table, but here we are, back at square one.