FA Cup Round 1: Mansfield v Oldham

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhys Murphy has been given permission to play for Crawley

That says something about his future (or not) with us

Does it? His loan runs out in January and the second round is in December. The likelihood of us getting through to the third round with these twats is minutely thin.

Looking for a striker that can score goals and is on our books, then getting rid of Murphy would make me despair about Dunn. It really would. It would also prove how loan-oriented he is too.

Does it? His loan runs out in January and the second round is in December. The likelihood of us getting through to the third round with these twats is minutely thin.

Looking for a striker that can score goals and is on our books, then getting rid of Murphy would make me despair about Dunn. It really would. It would also prove how loan-oriented he is too.

It doesnt prove anything apart from Dunn not rating Murphy, pretty much like most of the fans.

Should we get to the third round Forte and Cassidy will be fit by then-IF we get there! The first job is to get past today.

Rhys Murphy has been given permission to play for Crawley

That says something about his future (or not) with us

I wouldn't blame Murphy for wanting to get out of here asap. Probably one of the unluckiest players we've had in recent years. You can't properly settle at a club when you're coming back from a serious injury and you have 4 managers in just over 8 months, especially when the manager who brings you in :censored:s off after 3 weeks.

Dunn's signings have been decent overall so far, but I was disappointed he didn't give Murphy a run in the side after scoring against Peterborough.