Turn it around

Can we play so many "luxury" players? I don't understand our lack of ambition?

How does Dunn get us a home win?

He plays two proper strikers and gets the ball to them constantly, instead of a multitude of tip tapping midfielders.

Fuller if fit could be very useful. Are we ruined with continental 1 up front tactics?

Its the modern day trend, most managers/coaches are like sheep and follow the powerpoints blindly.

Edited by BP1960

We don't need to have better players. We need a manager who can get the ones we have performing. As much as people slag him off, Johnson managed it a good portion of a season. Dunn obviously can't motivate the players we have and you can't say he needs more time because I've barely seen a spark of life since he took over. They don't look to be playing any more for him than they were for Kelly. He's just another nothing appointment same as Kelly and Holden.

Turn it around? For that to happen someone in the club needs to show some leadership. For the past 11 months it has been a stream of :censored: ups and bad decisions from the board and managers and everyone is just passing the blame onto others and sitting back.

Someone in the club needs to stand up and take leadership and get everyone associated with the club on the same page otherwise the negativity will just continue and get worse.

To turn it around why not go against the modern coaching manual and play some open expansive attacking football, and stop this no risk boring crap. Yes we might still lose, but if we're going to lose, let's have a good go at it and go down 4-3 with a fight!

Well said Big Joe.

To turn it around why not go against the modern coaching manual and play some open expansive attacking football, and stop this no risk boring crap. Yes we might still lose, but if we're going to lose, let's have a good go at it and go down 4-3 with a fight!

So many teams play this spineless anti-football though that we'd probably rarely get done....

Just as we all sing the same songs we all play the same way.. There must be a gap in the market for setting up to score goals....

So many teams play this spineless anti-football though that we'd probably rarely get done....

Just as we all sing the same songs we all play the same way.. There must be a gap in the market for setting up to score goals....

Peterborough seem to doing it, imagine if we had appointed Westley though...

Wish we could even get in to the zone of confusion.

Bomb alley is the route for me, wingers and overlapping backs, we look more dangerous with crosses coming in. Poleon for me is better on the wing cutting in rather than up front.

Are we missing a big striker to aim for, a Matty smith? Can Ricardo do this for us?

Wish we could even get in to the zone of confusion.

Bomb alley is the route for me, wingers and overlapping backs, we look more dangerous with crosses coming in. Poleon for me is better on the wing cutting in rather than up front.

Are we missing a big striker to aim for, a Matty smith? Can Ricardo do this for us?

Maybe Mr Higdon?

His first game out and it sounds as though we missed his presence.

Our best player was yeates who actually attacked their right back. Winchester and philliskirk could not do the same to the left back. Id have thought David Dunn who's played in the one up top formation would know not to play it. Especially with just Poleon up top

Edited by SavageTheBeast

So everything goes tits up when he's out....you can't rely on one player, what happens if he gets injured again.

The season will be half over by the time he gets fully match fit.....what you need is 2 players for each position and then there's little or no disruption when injuries kick in.

We have a massive squad of well over 30 players, far too many especially with no reserve league.......less quantity and more quality is what we need!

So everything goes tits up when he's out....you can't rely on one player, what happens if he gets injured again.

The season will be half over by the time he gets fully match fit.....what you need is 2 players for each position and then there's little or no disruption when injuries kick in.

We have a massive squad of well over 30 players, far too many especially with no reserve league.......less quantity and more quality is what we need!

I was being sarcastic and referring to when it was the excuse for the :censored:e results by Daz and Corney.

Play to win instead of playing not to lose! Two upfront that complement each other. I thought Higdon and Poleon would be an ideal partnership if we coached them right but we seem reluctant to do so. Attack at home with wingers and two front men but to do that we have to believe in our back four and we have looked vulnerable all season. Sort the back four get a decent defensive coach holden is :censored:e and then build from that.

Play to win instead of playing not to lose! Two upfront that complement each other. I thought Higdon and Poleon would be an ideal partnership if we coached them right but we seem reluctant to do so. Attack at home with wingers and two front men but to do that we have to believe in our back four and we have looked vulnerable all season. Sort the back four get a decent defensive coach holden is :censored:e and then build from that.

I can stomach the playing not to lose away....it has it's benefits and any point on the road in the league is a good one. At home, i'm just sick of not going for the jugular - On the occasions we go one up, we still sit back and hope to hold on. Just bloody go for it, get teams on the back foot and they won't like it.

I missed yesterdays game, and, for the first time, i wasn't actually that bothered.....that's from a season ticket holder since the mid-90's.....i almost didn't buy this year, i won't be buying next year unless something drastic happens. Just had enough!