barnsley

Wait.

The guy who writes about Latics in the chron used to sing on tv in the 70's?

Thats some farr out :censored:.

Mike Yarwood; comedian, impersonator, entertainer, Stockport County fan, playboy, and Chronicle writer. It's an extensive and exotic cv, I'll give him that.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Dunn's got a couple of decisions to make on Saturday.

Coleman

Eckersley/Dummigan

Wilson 1

Wilson 2

Mills

Kelly

Dieng/Winchester

Philliskirk

Rasulo

Yeates

Poleon

The only way I could see Rasulo not starting is if Dunn wants him have a similar impact off the bench as the last two games, but if he can play the 90 he should.

Sounds like Dunn's got a couple of decisions to make on Saturday.

Coleman

Eckersley/Dummigan

Wilson 1

Wilson 2

Mills

Kelly

Dieng/Winchester

Philliskirk

Rasulo

Yeates

Poleon

The only way I could see Rasulo not starting is if Dunn wants him have a similar impact off the bench as the last two games, but if he can play the 90 he should.

Fulton for Dieng/Winchester, I thought Dieng was poor against Mansfield, particularly after he'd been booked. I agree about Rasulo, surely Higdon cannot be considered after that performance.

Eckersley surprised me after hearing he wasn't good enough from some on here, if playing for the shirt means anything he should start against Barnsley.

Edited by BP1960

Fulton for Dieng/Winchester, I thought Dieng was poor against Mansfield, particularly after he'd been booked. I agree about Rasulo, surely Higdon cannot be considered after that performance.

Eckersley surprised me after hearing he wasn't good enough from some on here, if playing for he shirt means anything he should start against Barnsley.

Come on, you know better than that....

I wouldn't be changing too much, Higdon provides a presence up front which is needed.

Latish goals in all three of the recent wins is a good sign.

Unfortunately, he didn't show any presence at all last night, and it was only when he went off we looked liked scoring. I think DD will change things now.

Unfortunately, he didn't show any presence at all last night, and it was only when he went off we looked liked scoring. I think DD will change things now.

That's two games in a row the exact same thing has happened, Higdon goes off, we score two goals.

When is he set to go back to Sheffield United?