Mark Yeats extends contract

Still only short term thinking and that is what is killing us. If the club really rate him they should sign him up simple as that.

Maybe the board don't want to make any of Dunn's signings too long-term...

Quite like Yeates. Played in the right system I think he'd be decent.

Nah. Not for me. Not seen him beat any RB with speed yet and gets lucky with any moves he has. Waves his arms around a lot ! Need a proper winger.

He whips ball after ball into the box, what else should a winger do? I cant remember Eyres beating a player for speed once. Im struggling with your definition of a proper winger

Nah. Not for me. Not seen him beat any RB with speed yet and gets lucky with any moves he has. Waves his arms around a lot ! Need a proper winger.

I thought this when he first came, bit of a James Dayton couldn't beat a man. But, since he's had a run of games I don't think we have many other players can deliver a cross like he does. Obviously it's not perfect every time otherwise he'd be championship level but more than enough for us. Now if only we had an in form striker to get on the end of them. Oh, we do, he's at crawley

I thought this when he first came, bit of a James Dayton couldn't beat a man. But, since he's had a run of games I don't think we have many other players can deliver a cross like he does. Obviously it's not perfect every time otherwise he'd be championship level but more than enough for us. Now if only we had an in form striker to get on the end of them. Oh, we do, he's at crawley

I am also pleased we are keeping him for longer but wish it was all season.

As above he gets lots of good deliveries in to the box- the big difference to Dayton is that Yeates wants the ball and I always felt Dayton was a "hider".

I would like to see him given licence to switch wings during games - I felt on Saturday he was identified as our only supply chain and he was crowded out a bit with up to 3 men round him

He whips ball after ball into the box, what else should a winger do? I cant remember Eyres beating a player for speed once. Im struggling with your definition of a proper winger

The lads our one and only creative spark. He'll get better the more he plays.

I am also pleased we are keeping him for longer but wish it was all season.

As above he gets lots of good deliveries in to the box- the big difference to Dayton is that Yeates wants the ball and I always felt Dayton was a "hider".

I would like to see him given licence to switch wings during games - I felt on Saturday he was identified as our only supply chain and he was crowded out a bit with up to 3 men round him

Ability-wise Dayton showed he is capable of the same, if not more than Yeates, but when it comes down to it, Yeates wants it more, and it's blindingly obvious when you watch him play.

Ability-wise Dayton showed he is capable of the same, if not more than Yeates, but when it comes down to it, Yeates wants it more, and it's blindingly obvious when you watch him play.

Dayton couldn't get a corner off the ground!

Yeates is better...