Bradford Away?

104 members have voted

1. 1. Has the appointment of Shez increased your likelihood of going to Bradford?

• I was already going.
    • I'm definitely going now.
    • I'm contemplating going now.
    • Nope. Still the same team.
    • Couldn't go anyway.

Posted in another thread but only supposed to be -1 on Friday night in Bradford and then sun and clear skies, albeit around 3 degrees, on Saturday.

Think it will be fine the -3 is for Saturday night which wont affect us as we will have a warm glow from the 3 points we have gained.

Guest nonaenever

First time on a forum. Supported Latics since I was 4 years old and must admit that over the recent months had grown ever more despondent. Sheridan was very good last time around and his appointment has bucked me up no end! I wasn't bothering with away games under the previous regime but will definitely be at Bradford now singing my heart out for the lads! C'mon Oldham - we can do it IF everyone gets behind the club and doesn't expect too much too soon. Going to be a hard slog but we need to show 100% commitment to the cause now as fans. IF we do that, I`m convinced we'll just manage to avoid the drop.

First time on a forum. Supported Latics since I was 4 years old and must admit that over the recent months had grown ever more despondent. Sheridan was very good last time around and his appointment has bucked me up no end! I wasn't bothering with away games under the previous regime but will definitely be at Bradford now singing my heart out for the lads! C'mon Oldham - we can do it IF everyone gets behind the club and doesn't expect too much too soon. Going to be a hard slog but we need to show 100% commitment to the cause now as fans. IF we do that, I`m convinced we'll just manage to avoid the drop.

I wasn't contemplating the idea at all. Bought tickets today though!!!

Guest nonaenever

Is it true that Latics retain a % of any monies via tickets sold at the club for an away game? If so, I`ll pop down for 10 tomorrow - got a few people interested in going - amazing what a new manager can do !

Guest nonaenever

Lol - is that it ! - that's a massive £12.50 for Latics for buying 10 tickets then - mind you if we sold a thousand adult tickets via the TO - that's £1250 - not to be sniffed at I suppose in our financial state

If you're travelling by train please register with PlayerShare WebShop and buy online. A few pennies of your fare will reach PlayerShare and adhesive can invest them wisely in new players.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

(I usually suggest using Virgin Trains link to book rail travel. No card fees)

Guest nonaenever

Bought my tickets at 2pm this afternoon - was a very thick pile left - asked how many we had sold - told almost 450 - very poor with just an hour left to sell and there was nobody waiting to buy. Hopefully double that by pay on the gate - so maybe circa 900 if we are lucky ?

Is it true that Latics retain a % of any monies via tickets sold at the club for an away game? If so, I`ll pop down for 10 tomorrow - got a few people interested in going - amazing what a new manager can do !

It's amazing what happens when you sign anyone where most fans, including disaffected ones, can see benefits.