GMR Phone in Monday 25th Jan 6 till 7

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caller: The club should do a deal to get fans in over the remaining home games.

A. We have created the family area, let's see how we progress over the next few games. The Trust is talking to the club about schemes.

NJ: we are all in it together, we've looked at price offers over the years, some have worked and some haven't, they are considering various options.

Why was Danny P sold for such a low fee?

A. When an offer comes in we seriously consider it and at the time Danny P was playing midfield and we had enough of midfielders and with Forte and Cassidy coming back felt we had enough strikers. Good deal for both parties.

Good deal for Blackpool.

Q. We are called sports direct.com and we don't have any Newcastle players on loan.

And

Q. We are surrounded by premiership clubs but we don't get players on loan from them.

NJ: It's up to the manager to decide who to bring in. If they improve the squad and are the right type of player we'll sign them.

JS: I signed too many old loan players last time i was here.

Edited by blueatheart

He's been allowed to be a smarmy :censored:er.

The worst questions I've heard in one of these things. Second bottom, a laughing stock and nothing said to ruffle feathers.

With respect and not having a go but have you phoned in with a question yourself?

The worst questions I've heard in one of these things. Second bottom, a laughing stock and nothing said to ruffle feathers.

He's been asked about who owns the land, etc. He's been asked about the club appointing poor managers.

He's also apologised for the last 12 months.

What would you have asked?

Edited by JoeP

Not been able to listen but looking at the questions posted here I'd say that most of the things people moan about have been asked and answered without skirting round the issue. What exactly should he say?

NJ: Forget the past and get behind Shez, we are where we are and get out of this position.

SB: We've had one of those years but we can't change that. All need to get behind Shez.

JS: I'm chuffed to be back and manage the club, I feel like I had unfinished business. The support is unbelievable, the fans need to look forward and the team have a little bit more belief than they did.