GMR Phone in Monday 25th Jan 6 till 7

Why do we have a charge (Dec 2015) against the club from a Company in Liverpool which is not owned by TTA?

This is a very important question.

The answer might be perfectly reasonable in the end, but I seem to recall Stockport's administration was forced by a company nobody had heard of in a town nowhere near calling in some debts.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been allowed to be a smarmy :censored:er.

The worst questions I've heard in one of these things. Second bottom, a laughing stock and nothing said to ruffle feathers.

Did you want someone to just vent or someone to go off on one? What questions would you have asked?

Why do we have a charge (Dec 2015) against the club from a Company in Liverpool which is not owned by TTA?

Is one of the directors from Liverpool? Bloke they brought in last season? Might be related to him, might not.

This is a very important question.

The answer might be perfectly reasonable in the end, but I seem to recall Stockport's administration was forced by a company nobody had heard of in a town nowhere near calling in some debts.

Search Companies House (BETA) , OA(2004)FC Ltd, Company number 4989487. The headings on the top are Overview/Filing History/Officers/Charges

Select Charges.

There are 2 unsatisfied-1 BrassBank Ltd from 2nd December 2015 2 Necarcu Ltd from 28th December 2015.

It seems that we now owe money or at least have a potential liability to a Company not controlled by TTA. All of this information is in the public domain

Search Companies House (BETA) , OA(2004)FC Ltd, Company number 4989487. The headings on the top are Overview/Filing History/Officers/Charges

Select Charges.

There are 2 unsatisfied-1 BrassBank Ltd from 2nd December 2015 2 Necarcu Ltd from 28th December 2015.

It seems that we now owe money or at least have a potential liability to a Company not controlled by TTA. All of this information is in the public domain

Well I say we ask Simon ? Or is it all still too top secret for us to know these things :)

Does he post on here ?

Edited by oafc0000

I for one was disgusted with Simon Brooke repeating one callers sexist "lads and dads" idea without adding an "and...errr....mums.....and daughters".

Wouldn't have happened on Bazza's watch :deal:

Well considering the number of Dads who aren't on the scene it is something of a silly idea :D