GMR Phone in Monday 25th Jan 6 till 7

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jorvik, some fans on here seem to think that we, as fans, have no right to query anything. I think that we have every right to ask the question as to why we have taken out a loan from a third party Company or in fact to ask if it is a loan! From my personal business experence I would not be seeking a loan from a newly registered 1 Director £100 Share Company. If we have in fact borrowed £241K from a 3rd party business then it raises in my mind a lot of questions regarding the financial state of the club

Is it feasible that Necarcu was created specifically for our loan (if that is what it was)?

Does it raise the possibility of converting that to equity?

Is it feasible that Necarcu was created specifically for our loan (if that is what it was)?

Does it raise the possibility of converting that to equity?

That's what I mean. It's a special investment vehicle to ring fence the funds away from any of their other interests. A company set up specifically for the loan.

That's what I mean. It's a special investment vehicle to ring fence the funds away from any of their other interests. A company set up specifically for the loan.

I can see that it is not unusual, and Middlestons seem to do it rather a lot. Other than an equity conversion., what are the benefis? Does it just save tax?

I can see that it is not unusual, and Middlestons seem to do it rather a lot. Other than an equity conversion., what are the benefis? Does it just save tax?

Why specifically do you believe that they do this a lot?

How do we know what else the Company has done since it was formed on 18th July 2014? I can find nothing!

Why specifically do you believe that they do this a lot?

How do we know what else the Company has done since it was formed on 18th July 2014? I can find nothing!

The lot was relative.

Just a cursory look. Graeme Middleton 16 Directorships, 8 of them resigned, 8 less than 8 months.

Admittedly, it was a generalisation, as Michael Middleton only resigned 2, albeit having joined and left two separate companies on the same day. There's obviously a possibility they are all of a similar set up to ours.

That is why i wondered if this has been set up specifically, whereas others are revered in. Obviously needs a bit deeper analysis.

Its seems a sideline from their, arguably more respectable, solicitor business.

I've been knocking SC for going back to NY and not helping to bring in new players. I must apologise, as he is the one responsible for bringing in Gerrard. Met him at Piccadilly and persuaded him to sign. Well done Simon.

I've been knocking SC for going back to NY and not helping to bring in new players. I must apologise, as he is the one responsible for bringing in Gerrard. Met him at Piccadilly and persuaded him to sign. Well done Simon.

What an amazing co-incidence,what extraordinary luck they were both there at the same time... :-)

Worse signing record than Kelly though, Shez out...?

Edited by singe

While I'm glad we have Gerrard back, is this another case of Simon signing the players rather than the manager?

While I'm glad we have Gerrard back, is this another case of Simon signing the players rather than the manager?

It certainly sounds strange for him to say the Chairmen was explaining what he wanted from him for the rest of the season rather than the manager.