GMR Phone in Monday 25th Jan 6 till 7

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...it appears that most of those unhappy with the questions and answers haven't put questions themselves. Or have I missed something?

Other than Chaddy Smoker - what was your question?

It's exactly the same everytime there is a phone in.

Sit with their thumb up their arse & winge when they don't hear what they want!

I thought that was one of the better answers. He was playing as a midfielder, we had too many. We had two strikers returning from injury so they felt it was right.

Open and honest.

The questioner asked why did we sell him, why was it for 'only' £75K and why was he sold to a fellow struggler in our division?

He 'answered' the first point ONLY by stating that we had strikers coming back from injury! As others have said he played in midfield for us!

Since then we have loaned a 'replacement' midfielder from Burton. Joy was full of crap-lots of talk but few direct answers on the football & cash flow side

I asked a question and when he answered I replied but they didn't put me on air for my response!! I asked what do you get if you buy oldham do you get the north stand and incurr existing loans. when it was the image of oldham you were buying and our history I said if that's the case then the appointment of darren kelly and the chedd Evans saga is an even bigger disaster!

Edited by Just a forte

The questioner asked why did we sell him, why was it for 'only' £75K and why was he sold to a fellow struggler in our division?

He 'answered' the first point ONLY by stating that we had strikers coming back from injury! As others have said he played in midfield for us!

Since then we have loaned a 'replacement' midfielder from Burton. Joy was full of crap-lots of talk but few direct answers on the football & cash flow side

You, nor I, have any right to the 'cash flow' side.

As Simon Brooke said, it isn't just a matter for latics, it's the other club too. They answered the parts they could.

Too logical for these who hate everything about the club

This.

I think the show will be available on iplayer so if my notes aren't good enough then you can get it on there.

I felt it was as open and honest as it could be. Of course they didn't answer certain questions because they can't or simply don't want to.

He answered but it was a complete lie. Dunn certainly didn't think he was surplus and it is hard to imagine Sheridan would have done as well.

Oh so he did answer?

Whether it's a lie or not isn't for us to comment. Besides, he never mentioned the manager. The board could have done it over the managers head, hence not a lie and totally accurate.

He answered but it was a complete lie. Dunn certainly didn't think he was surplus and it is hard to imagine Sheridan would have done as well.

Exactly.

If you believed what was said by Joy you're gullible to the extreme. Not to mention he hardly even answered some of the better questions...

Edited by NewBlue