James Wilson

Having shirtliff in I would hope he can see and sort the defence out.As for the rest of them

Move jones into the middle (right footer on the left) the most creative player we have with winny and forte out wide. Murphy and a.n other forward. ......

We are still going down though. .

Edited by SAV

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Not played well this season along with a lot of other players but wouldn't stick him in the wilderness based on that!

Let's see what shez can get out of him!

Sick of seeing him go through the motions.We're practically down anyway but we need warriors now. A team consisting of Poloen, forte, Winchester doesn't give you the basics.

Saying that Dom put a shift in yesterday and by his pathetic standards had a worldie.

Edited by welshgaz

For his age, size and experience, Dieng is doing well. He has to mark bigger and stronger forwards every game yet strives to deal with them in the air and on the deck.

Get off his back, just because Wilson and Lafferty leak a sieve!

I think Dieng has a problem similar to Danny Philliskirk's in that he's not quite either a defender or a midfielder.

From what I've seen he's best at right back.

I'd like to see him tried as a proper central midfielder rather than a defensive midfielder. He might even be alright in an attacking midfield role......

Not the only one. The regression has been startling for a number.

Wilson is perhaps the worst, Mills can't be far behind, Turner hasn't developed on what he showed and as little as I like to admit it, Winchester is up there among Jones with those who seem to be a shadow of their former self. Add that to the loss of Forte, the absence of Murphy and the dreadful recruitment in the summer and you're asking for a fall.

Every single player went backwards under Dunn.

Apart maybe Danny Philliskirk who plateaued

Every single player went backwards under Dunn.

Apart maybe Danny Philliskirk who plateaued

Amazing that people still want to blame this on Dunn. He actually dropped Wilson but Sheridan brought him back, according to some on here Shez was going to "galvanise" the players and "get a tune" out of the likes of Wilson and Mills. Going well isn't it?

To say the whole team has regressed in ability is ridiculous...confidence and poor management has led to players playing within themselves.

Whether Sheridan can recover the players mindsets from the damage done I'm not so sure but to say very capable individuals are simply crap now is ridiculous

To say the whole team has regressed in ability is ridiculous...confidence and poor management has led to players playing within themselves.

Whether Sheridan can recover the players mindsets from the damage done I'm not so sure but to say very capable individuals are simply crap now is ridiculous

Players can just regress, doesn't have to be down to poor management.