James Wilson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.Awful defending yet again.At least we had a go after and had several chances but again no goals!!.Good support for Latics .Cant faultthe team for giving it their all in effort but another 1-0 defeat and a defensive mistake and not putting our chances away prove costly.

Didn't go today thanks to the dreaded man flu. LP's Roy slated Wilson J all game. He sounded absolute toss. Sounded also like their keeper had a blinder.

J Wilson looked half asleep.Coleman was lucky with palming a cross into the path of their player in front of goal.Good job his surname isn't Cornell.

Mardarse of the highest order! Johnson couldn't get him/didn't want him and he's sulked ever since. Problem is he has numerous scapegoats around him to blame like he did do today. Shez was having a word with him at one point and he seemed to give him a mouthful back .. that may not be the best of ideas right now. He'd be the first I'd drop if a replacement was brought in .. as much as it makes me shudder to think, at least Polean 'tries'

If J Wilson put as much into his game than he did arguing with his team mates he'd be some player, I'm sorry but your :censored: mate.

As for Lafferty he is clueless at times, for a guy whose played at an higher level you'd have thought he could offer something but he is gash. Send him back he's no better than Mills.

Can we have 3 or 4 in with Palmers ability, tired a little late on but technically sound and was always looking for the forward pass,a good addition.

You mean when he came out to narrow the angle? No blame at all for Coleman there

Just watched it back a few times on TV.

1st thoughts were "what the :censored: is Wilson doing there?" letting the ball bounce and then doing pretty much nothing to stop Clarke getting into a shooting position.

But while Wilson is mostly to blame, Coleman's positioning is terrible and as soon as he sees the ball bounce he should be sprinting to get it.

The most disappointing thing about Wilson is that for the most part of 2014 he showed that he could be a very good player at this level, but at his age he shouldn't have to rely on an experienced player to lead him. This was a big season for him where he could've stepped up to be a big player in this team, instead he seems to have bottled it.