James Wilson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, January 25, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, January 25, 2016 - No reason given

Not moving forwards much under Sheridan on the evidence of the last 2 games either.

Did you go on Saturday? If not, shut the :censored: up you boring :censored:

We've looked more organised since he came but these are the same players and as the saying goes....'you can't polish a turd'.

We need players in as a matter of urgency, at the very least a CB and CF in before tomorrow's game. If we persist with this lot much longer we will be dead and buried after the Blackpool game with a P4 L4 record!

Wasn't Dunn's biggest fan but the timing of his sacking was a little odd. Perhaps Corney thought a new manager would come in give the team an immediate boost and improve results. It hasn't worked and after another two defeats we are still in the same situation.

Dunn said the players weren't good enough and that he needed a transfer window to sort it out..... Shez will now know what he mean't!

Amazing that people still want to blame this on Dunn. He actually dropped Wilson but Sheridan brought him back, according to some on here Shez was going to "galvanise" the players and "get a tune" out of the likes of Wilson and Mills. Going well isn't it?

I name that tune in one. Things can only get better...

In Wilsons case :censored:, Mills hasn't had a chance yet and Colemans done very little wrong.

There's probably a reason for that. And Coleman seems to inspire the same amount of terror in the defence as Cornell does. Sheridan ain't gonna galvanise this team pal, no one could.

How long has he been in the job, 10 days?

My point is it doesn't matter, this is a side comprising players who aren't good enough combined with ones who don't give a :censored:. We're cast-iron certs to go down and people who thought sacking Dunn would suddenly make the same players different were deluding themselves. Let's see where we are at Easter eh?

Sheridan said he would give everyone a chance. That's about where he is now. I would like to think if he fails to find a couple of experienced older players who fancy a challenge he would go for experienced younger lads who are upwardly mobile instead of downwardly demoralized. Off one showing Palmer fits that bill.

:laught30::laught30::laught30::laught30::laught30:

People finding reason to blame Coleman. Can't make this :censored: up...

100 times out of 100...he expects James Wilson to deal with that...why on earth would he come further out. Let's say he does, but Wilson managers to half clear it and it lands to a Bury player who shoots and scores...Coleman would get it in the neck then...

Sadly some folk just want to blame a keeper when they have it in for them. Yeah, he cocked up later in the game with the punch (he, like I, thought it would go out and he reacted too late to catch it) but he also did well to put their lad off for the 1 on 1 when it looked nailed on to be 2-0. To try and pin even 1% blame on him for the goal is just very sad of some people.

100 times out of 100...he expects James Wilson to deal with that...why on earth would he come further out. Let's say he does, but Wilson managers to half clear it and it lands to a Bury player who shoots and scores...Coleman would get it in the neck then...

Sadly some folk just want to blame a keeper when they have it in for them. Yeah, he cocked up later in the game with the punch (he, like I, thought it would go out and he reacted too late to catch it) but he also did well to put their lad off for the 1 on 1 when it looked nailed on to be 2-0. To try and pin even 1% blame on him for the goal is just very sad of some people.

I'm sorry but they are both to blame for the goal on Saturday!

Wilson more so as he was the man in possession & should have dealt with it by either finding his keeper or sending it to row z.

Coleman assumed that Wilson would pass it back to him & stepped away from his goal leaving the majority unguarded. He should be screaming at Wilson either to claim it, lay it off or clear.

Sadly neither of the thick twats opened their mouths and left it to each other! Said it numerous times now but their are no brains in that back 4/5. Coleman & neither of the centre halves are strong enough physically or mentally.

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, January 25, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, January 25, 2016 - No reason given

Sheridan is quoted today as saying we need something down the left side of defence.

Seems he's failed to galvanise Mills as well then.

"Left sided centre half"

You helmet.

Agreed, if he ended up out of position for the goal it was only because he expected ( like the rest of us) that Wilson was going to deal with a simple ball over the top!!

Sorry BB80, I actually meant to upboat your post but my fat fingers let me down and I downboated it instead by accident!

Couldn't agree more. The Bury goal was Wilson's fault all day long. Can't see how Coleman could possibly be blamed for it.

My issue with Coleman for the goal is the once the ball bounces the first time and is travelling into the box, he should be sprinting out to try and claim it. Wilson should be the one taking control first, but Coleman expecting Wilson to deal with it after he's :censored:ed up in the first place by letting the ball bounce is naive.

Wilson is majorly to blame no doubt about it, but Coleman isn't blameless and both could've done more to prevent the goal. For what it's worth I think Coleman will be a good keeper for us (maybe even playing at a higher level) in the future, but not ready for our current predicament.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Coleman has looked less than convincing to me all season. I'm all for giving the lad a chance and I hope one day he goes on yo be a number one for us, but at this moment in time I feel an experienced number one could do the defence wonders. All though probably out of our price range, Matt Gilks who has previously been mentioned fits the mould.

Coleman has looked less than convincing to me all season. I'm all for giving the lad a chance and I hope one day he goes on yo be a number one for us, but at this moment in time I feel an experienced number one could do the defence wonders. All though probably out of our price range, Matt Gilks who has previously been mentioned fits the mould.

He's injured.