Blackpool game rearranged

Guest nonaenever

Who's going tomorrow then?

yes - I`ll be there - hoping for 3 points - after Saturday's showing no reason we can't go and win - they are scoring a few though - really hope Gerrard's injury was not too bad at Wigan - but looked like his knee so might not be good news?

They're forum is an interesting read. They actually want their team to do badly. They boycott games, moan at fans who actually go to the games especially those purchase pies - basically put money into Karl Oystons pockets.

Indeed however its worth pointing out that legal action is being taken against that forum.

I'd like a change in ownership but I hope that happens before we get to the extent that Blackpool are in, because that is a seriously toxic football club right now.

However we need to take advantage of that right now and try and get 6 points off them, an early goal or 2 and whats left of the home crowd will turn on them tomorrow night.

They're forum is an interesting read. They actually want their team to do badly. They boycott games, moan at fans who actually go to the games especially those purchase pies - basically put money into Karl Oystons pockets.

Indeed however its worth pointing out that legal action is being taken against that forum.

I'd like a change in ownership but I hope that happens before we get to the extent that Blackpool are in, because that is a seriously toxic football club right now.

However we need to take advantage of that right now and try and get 6 points off them, an early goal or 2 and whats left of the home crowd will turn on them tomorrow night.

CbRNOiGWIAAqmmp_zpsgd8ou2bc.jpg

Yes, tickets are avilable from away ticket office by the entrance to the North Stand. Cash only BTW from 90 min before ko (from 6.15 pm). Allocated seats only (I asked at pool ticket office today).

Can you pay by card over the phone and pick them up on arrival or is paying by cash after 1815 the only option?