Sheff Utd v Oldham

It feels like we do well at Bramall Lane but we've only won once (3-2 Kuqi last minute pen) in 13 visits since 1988 (when we beat them 5-0) although we are unbeaten in 5 there with 4 draws and a win.

I think he would have changed it upfront had the Swindon match gone ahead but having had extra training & recovery time I can see him sticking with Main and Holloway unless Cassidy and/or Murphy have been doing well in training, especially Cassidy.

Forte should be back in aswell and he said at the Meet the Manager do that he had a decision to make as to whether to play him upfront or on the wing.

I don't think he fancies Mills and might well have a new face in with Kellett from Wigan again being rumoured...

He also mentioned Brian Wilson could slot in for Lafferty the other night. Johnson once said he could play left midfield too.

Coleman

Wilson

Gerrard

Dieng

Dummigan

Kelly

Palmer

Winchester/Jones?

Jones/Forte/B Wilson/Kellett/AN Other?

Holloway

Forte/Cassidy/Main/Murphy?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, didnt realise its all ticket affair. Ive got my train journey sorted but no tickets. Not based in Oldham either, do you think I can reserve a ticket directly from Sheffield United?

I'd ring the Latics ticket office and see what they suggest.

507 I think most are hoping they relax the all ticket. Why make it all ticket in the first place it's not like we are going to sell out

They did the same for the Boxing Day fixture a couple of seasons back then announced last minute you could pay on the day - might do same again