Aye but then I'd have to be sure of making a connection after one or two too many sherbets! Especially as the cheapest train is, I think, 8 in the morning!

If you want cheap that's what you gotta do....discipline man!!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shez has assembled his squad for 2016/17, fresh from the end of season form which saw us stay up after looking gone under Dunn, and we get Bolton away first game of the season. How many do we take?

That would be my worst nightmare. Can't make the 1st game next season. Peterborough at home would be just lovely...

Guest nonaenever

Advice to all Latics fans without a ticket for Fleetwood - just have a shufty on the internet - and memorise PROPERLY a Fleetwood address and postcode - and the name of a couple of local pubs e.g. Strawberry Gardens - then you'll be able to get into the away sections - cheer the lads on to a famous victory - this will be one of the best away days for many a year !

That would be my worst nightmare. Can't make the 1st game next season. Peterborough at home would be just lovely...

Me too. It's my sisters wedding so hoping for Plymouth/bristol rovers to come up and face then away.

If it's bolton away I'll have to explain to my sister why I've missed half her wedding day