OA(2004)AFC Ltd Accounts to 30th June 2015

If you dont want to know dont look then-it is a free country, well kinda free

Google companies house late filing fees and you will see the paltry tariff. Not good practise for any business,you get 9 months to file your accounts and I am sure that our CEO knows this.

The Accounts have been shortened to cover the 364 days to 29th June 2015 It now therefore gives Corney another 3 months before the due date. Why?

Some posters arent bothered-I just dont understand why they post to simply say that they arent bothered. I would have liked to have seen the figures asap.

By the time the results are available for inspection they will be 12 months out of date.Some people have got bored with being treated like mugs. Some arent bothered!

Edited by ChaddySmoker

there is a late submission fee, but its only a couple of hundred quid.

But why submit them late?

We've had 9 months to add everything up, take stuff away and work out what we'd like to publish.

Just seen that we've bought another 3 months.

This must be how business is done at the cutting edge.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

Wonder if the lateness is anything to do with the season ticket offer? Must be an odd one to account for as they don't know the cost of the refund yet?

I don't want to encourage this bloody thread but the offer would have no bearing on accounts that finished nine months ago.

For pity sake, a change in financial year isn't that unusual.

And what does the season ticket offer have to do with anything? This is reporting for the last financial year, not this FY. At least try to make your conspiracy theories have some basis in fact. It may have something to do with the stand I suppose.

For pity sake, a change in financial year isn't that unusual.

And what does the season ticket offer have to do with anything? This is reporting for the last financial year, not this FY. At least try to make your conspiracy theories have some basis in fact. It may have something to do with the stand I suppose.

It may have something to do with that pig flying overhead. Who has mentioned conspiracy theories apart from a couple of idiot posters?

The change in financial year end is by a day-yes a day, have you got that now? The figures themselves will not change but the date of submission does

They're always late.

Profit or loss. Always late.

Intrigued to see if there's a further increase in debt though.

You and I both but now we have to wait another 3 months

The Accounts have been shortened to cover the 364 days to 29th June 2015 It now therefore gives Corney another 3 months before the due date. Why?

Some posters arent bothered-I just dont understand why they post to simply say that they arent bothered.

I'm not bothered