Fleetwood away - pre and post game discussion

Is Forte's contract up at the end of the season?

If so isn't it funny how in a recent article in the Chron I think he declared himself fit and feels ready to play in every game to go.

4 games to go! Thanks Jonathan.

Talented but always on his heels & players have been hounded by our fans far being lazy most worked twice as hard as him.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was no coincidence Forte was in his best form when we had players who could pass the ball in midfield. Winchester, Johnson and Philliskirk were all in form when Forte was as well, and Ibehre could feed him from up front too.

At the moment we've got an out of form Mike Jones, Kelly, who can't pass for :censored: most of the time, plus Dieng and Dummigan, who are both defenders.

He doesn't have the same desire he had last season, and maybe his legs are worse, but so is the team around him.

Because nobody can ever just have a bad game, they have to be disinterested or not match fit.

There is a clear difference between him this season and the last. I would imagine one of the two, if not both, have contributed to that. These last few games have been the exception to the rule.

Maybe if we'd have employed a manager at the beginning of the season who knew how to play him, he wouldn't have lacked the interest like it appears.

Anyone get in the home end?

When Latics are away we go to Fleetwood for a day out on the booze with a break for the match so we are members at Fleetwood. We got tickets for the Fleetwood end. Walked through the turnstile and security asked me the area code for Fleetwood which I didnt know. He was adamant that we were getting thrown out. Anyway after a good 10 minute of arguing he let us stay. We kept our gobs shut and watched the game.

Edited by Witty

When Latics are away we go to Fleetwood for a day out on the booze with a break for the match so we are members at Fleetwood. We got tickets for the Fleetwood end. Walked through the turnstile and security asked me the area code for Fleetwood which I didnt know. He was adamant that we were getting thrown out. Anyway after a good 10 minute of arguing he let us stay. We kept our gobs shut and watched the game.

might be a really good answer.....but why not follow Latics away rather than go on the piss and then to rub salt in...go watch another team in our league....?

might be a really good answer.....but why not follow Latics away rather than go on the piss and then to rub salt in...go watch another team in our league....?

I've been a Latics season ticket holder for 30 years and get to around 7 or 8 away games a season so I dont feel guilty.

Fleetwood were non league when we started and it's when Latics playing long distance away games.

For future reference the area code for Fleetwood is 01253, which is the same as Blackpool.

If that's what they meant by proof of address then God help them in future. Oh and being a member means you probably got in for £5 cheaper than the rest of us.