20 Shrewsbury 41 -16 47

21 Blackpool 43 -15 45

22 Doncaster 42 -16 41

23 Colchester 42 -38 38

24 Crewe 42 -36 30

Better off than this morning .....

and that is all that really matters at this end of the season

It was a stonewaller, unfortunately some refs duck out when it also

involves producing a red card and this one certainly did.

Also , it's nerve racking when your in a relegation battle but when you have to do it

with Connor Brown in the side it becomes almost unbearable.

Edited by losesome

I'm sure someone had been saying this about Connor Brown for 3 years while every man & his dog on here defended him...

'Pray 4 palmer1'

:)

Hold my hands up. Not to say you was wholly right though, as you were in denial when he even had a good performance. Although I did on a few occasions ask for us all to give the lad a bit more time as he was only young, he's now 2 years older and making the same mistakes. Fish out of water today, although that would happen when you've not played for so long also.

Hold my hands up. Not to say you was wholly right though, as you were in denial when he even had a good performance. Although I did on a few occasions ask for us all to give the lad a bit more time as he was only young, he's now 2 years older and making the same mistakes. Fish out of water today, although that would happen when you've not played for so long also.

I not sure about that mate. As I said many times, I watched his overall play and thought he was very poor & IMO I have never seen Connor Brown have a good game. I saw games where he didn't make a mistake and did the basics right for which he was praised by many and given a 'special mention' for me that wasnt enough when better players have since come and gone.

Edited by palmer1

He did. If only forte had his work rate. Disgraceful performance from forte.

Good on Croft today. Sounded like he played really well. My Fleetwood mate said he defyed physics by being fat yet pacey (!) Forte is so frustrating. He's like being stuck with an Alpha Romeo. He's quick but ultimately breaks down or doesn't work for long shifts, yet when he's good, wow. And nobody will take him off your hands because in the long run it's a :censored:e investment.