Dear All

The Trust AGM has been announced. Please note that this is NOT an open Q and A for fans but has a set agenda in order for us to get through elections and business. However it's a great chance for you to come and meet the people involved. thanks

2016 AGM Trust Oldham

TRUST OLDHAM

(OLDHAM ATHLETIC SUPPORTERS FOUNDATION LIMITED)

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the above named company (the Company) will be held at the LaticsZone, Oldham Athletic, SportsDirect.com Park, Oldham on Monday 20 June 2016 at 7.00pm for the following purposes:

AGENDA

Opening of meeting

To elect new directors to the board.

To receive the report of the directors and the accounts for the period ended 31st January 2016.

Close of meeting

EDIT 15.06.16 - change of venue folks. We are now in the North stand. See you then

Edited by underdog

Haven't got the enthusiasm any more to actively do things for the club, I've been there and done that and let others do their bit these days. I have other personal priorities

However I agree anyone who does have the enthusiasm to protest and drive the club into a new era needs to work alongside the trust and this is a golden opportunity to get your voices heard. Every single person who was at that protest last Tuesday should also be at this a g m and also anyone else who couldn't be there due to work.

It's the golden opportunity for the trust to be doubling and even trebling in size.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, we have only realised this ourselves today as we do have the odd England fan on the Trust. shame no-one else spotted it for us earlier too or we could have rearranged sooner. Aagghhh

Tba if we can re-arrange the date. Change the time

I've always found it odd that elections are made at an event with no q and a.

It seems a bit strange to elect people who don't answer questions that voters want to ask.

Also I've always wondered how many actual members there are?

And how many are needed to form a quorum?

The AGM is a set agenda, it's for you to see the annual accounts, to see who is up for re-election, stepping down or election to the board. Who wants to do a probationary role. Then there is a close board meeting afterwards for us to welcome new board members, give some guidance, talk about current matters, what we are going to plan for the up and coming season. You have 12 elected board members at the moment, the most it has been for a while.

If we did Q and A's there and then, then we could be there a long time, so we arrange q and a's several times a year where you can attend in person, log in live or log a question via social media site.

I am sure the issue of the wind up order will be mentioned and clarified. TBA folks

Tracey - I was wondering how many actual trust members there are, not trust board members, people who have actually signed up.

Also, how can the aims of the trust be changed if members think they should be?

Edited by real

Tracey - I was wondering how many actual trust members there are, not trust board members, people who have actually signed up.

Tbh real, I don't have an exact number and crap with maths but, every season ticket holder is automatically a trust member unless they opt out. There are some life time members who paid in to the trust in the early years and there are some, like me last season who were none- season ticket holders and paid a subs fee. I'm sure it's mentioned in the AGM/finances part of agenda, that will be published soon after the meeting if you are unable to attend. If I remember to, I will make note of it.

With regards to the aims, in my mind we should be flexible and evolve where necessary so I don't see why not or at least, it should be open for a discussion.

Edit: forgot to add that as season ticket holder you had to activate your membership too. Last season this information should have been given out with when season ticket holders collected their ST and there was a bulletin that went out on the official site as well as other social media sites too.

Edited by underdog

You ask this all the time.

I think you know full well that the number of active payers is much lower than actual member numbers.

You ask this all the time.

I think you know full well that the number of active payers is much lower than actual member numbers.

Haven't asked for about a year, Never gets answered though.

And, Tracey, it's been made clear that STs cannot automatically become members as it's a Data Protection breach.

Can anyone from the Trust board provide an answer?

Haven't asked for about a year, Never gets answered though.

And, Tracey, it's been made clear that STs cannot automatically become members as it's a Data Protection breach.

Can anyone from the Trust board provide an answer?

Thanks...I actually remembered this as it woke me up in the middle of the night...hence the edit my post to say season ticket holders have to activate their trust membership/give permission so to speak to cover data protection.

Thanks...I actually remembered this as it woke me up in the middle of the night...hence the edit my post to say season ticket holders have to activate their trust membership/give permission so to speak to cover data protection.

Sorry Tracey, I missed the edit as I was skim reading on my phone.

Any chance of responses on the questions / a commitment to provide responses with x days?