Jamie Reckford

It seems that now we have a couple of new full backs some of our more inbred fans have taken to tweeting abuse at Connor Brown.

You don't have rate him (everyone knows my feelings) but until the club says otherwise he is an Oldham player and doesn't deserve that, idiots!

He'd know all about tweeting stuff that's undeserved.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that now we have a couple of new full backs some of our more inbred fans have taken to tweeting abuse at Connor Brown.

You don't have rate him (everyone knows my feelings) but until the club says otherwise he is an Oldham player and doesn't deserve that, idiots!

I fully agree with this. It's no use saying we just want players who are 100% committed if we then go after them for being a bit crap

Anybody who wanted as much as £800 pw wont have been signed yet

Exactly. We've grabbed a few promising players to bolster a depleted squad in a couple of days. Some may even have been on Shez list . How can anyone expect recognised players, that takes a while to sort. And the OWTB rule states only the manager can have found the player... Edited by singe