Jamie Reckford

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chron seems to mention we are also in talks with Lafferty, whilst acknowledging in the same article that we'd already agreed a deal for a left back...

'Veteran Northern Ireland defender Aaron Hughes (36), who played under Robinson at Euro 16, is also thought to have been in talks with Athletic over a move, as has his international team-mate Daniel Lafferty, who enjoyed a successful loan last term from Burnley. Lafferty still has a year left on his contract at Turf Moor and a loan deal is possible.'

"Connor is a Premier League goalkeeper in the making, Josh has a lot of games under his belt in the SPL and I have agreed a deal with another left-back.

Shoddy journalism, or are left backs this years right backs? If so, we need about 4 more.

Yarddog73 will be raging at another SPL signing so on that basis I give this one the thumbs up.

He'd have a hissy fit if we signed Ibrahimavic. There'd be some reason why he was crap. What folk tend to forget is that, apart from a couple of clubs, the SPL isn't that much different to League 1. I'll trust Robbo's decisions until they prove him wrong.